R.I.P Hultsfred Festival

DogFan_LP

Why am I talking about this festival over here?

It's the only festival in Sweden who invited Linkin Park to play in it, and LP lost their chances to play there. Because they cancelled a show twice over there!

The news is that, Hultsfred Festival has been confirmed as cancelled, probably forever, this were confirmed almost 1,5 weeks ago.

These Linkin Park shows were cancelled at the Hultsfred Festival:

12.06.2003, Hultsfred Folkets Park - Hultsfred Festival 03

14.06.2008, Hultsfred Folkets Park - Hultsfred Festival 08

The 2008 show was supposed to make it up to the 2003 show, but it got cancelled as well.

I knew one of the promoters at the Hultsfred Festival, and he told me earlier this year that they won't give up with LP. He said that Hultsfred Festival is going to have atleast one successful LP show within a couple of years and the promoters won't give up with it.

But now, we can truly confirm that it's never going to happen. Hultsfred Festival has been cancelled due to economic problems. Pretty sad, I was there 03 & 08, Because of LP.

Hultsfred Festival was actually the only festival who were interested to see LP at a Swedish Festival.

So now, we LP fans can truly confirm that these shows is never going to be made up again :/

Pretty spooky, Hultsfred Festival had some kind of "bad luck curse for LP" haha ^^ , everytime LP were supposed to play there, something bad happend to Linkin Park.

Otherwise, I want to thank the hardcore Linkin Park fans who made their way to these gigs, even if LP didn't show up. We'll do our best to get LP back here! :) And when LP is back here, our show is truly going rock the danish show :P haha (kidding).

Edited by DogFan_LP