With the return of the LP, would the band stop releasing boxsets? MTM20 and ATS20...

Thinking about the band's return to the stage with a new singer, would this interfere with future box set releases? MTM 20, ATS20th, etc... or do you think the band will continue releasing these box set?

Dude...

After the release of like 3.5 millions of variants do youi actually doubt that  the band will stop releasing boxsets? 

WB will do everything that its possible to make more money, their old albums will bring more money to the table vs a new album with a new vocalist.

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps they'll stop after ATS20. MTM was the last huge album for the masses, not so much as Meteora and HT but many of their songs are highly recognized.

ATS would be pretty much the band's wish to be released, besides WFTE, everyone kinda forgot about it.

Same goes for the remaining records, except for Burn it Down and One More Light, the rest of the tracks are for hardcore fans. The difference between those albums and ATS is that I don't think the band nowadays thinks highly of them, so won't be worthy of a boxset

On 7/17/2024 at 12:15 PM, JZLP-NaughtyNottingham said:

Dude...

After the release of like 3.5 millions of variants do youi actually doubt that  the band will stop releasing boxsets? 

WB will do everything that its possible to make more money, their old albums will bring more money to the table vs a new album with a new vocalist.

I hope they continue the boxsets.

15 hours ago, bloodbath said:

Perhaps they'll stop after ATS20. MTM was the last huge album for the masses, not so much as Meteora and HT but many of their songs are highly recognized.

ATS would be pretty much the band's wish to be released, besides WFTE, everyone kinda forgot about it.

Same goes for the remaining records, except for Burn it Down and One More Light, the rest of the tracks are for hardcore fans. The difference between those albums and ATS is that I don't think the band nowadays thinks highly of them, so won't be worthy of a boxset

Actually, I always thought it would be until ATS20.
I also don't know if the band would release anything for HT30th, it's hard to say.

But as an old fan, I would really like MTM20th, particularly speaking. The shows, the demos, maybe even the full Summer Sonic 06 show, etc...
We still have 3 years ahead of us, let's see how everything will unfold until then with the LP.