(Fan Made) Linkin Park - Live Set 2023

This fan made project is really good, give it a chance. 

Hello everyone, today I present to you the new live set that I have put together for all of you, as I did before, the set is put together with different presentations, the vast majority have made small modifications, such as intros, outros or mashups, to give it that freshness of something "new" There are also exceptions with edits that go further, like the LOST theme, since I did my best to make it sound like it was really live. I don't know if this becomes a tradition every year, but it's something I've enjoyed doing again. I consider this set a mix of the 2004 tour and how it was LP today, I have decided to do that mix for Meteora's 20th anniversary. That although the entire album is not there, they predominate in the setlist. Basically this "show" would be located after the launch of Meteora20. I won't post the set list today so that the first ones to hear it will be unknown, which will make it more interesting as you immerse yourself in the set and imagine that it is something current where in another timeline nothing ever happened, and the band continues to give a show with our beloved Chester. -TheSoldier