Selling Rare Merch, Pt. 2

Hey Everybody,

A few months ago I started a thread to sell some rare merchandise but unfortunately due to work and moving houses, time flew by and I still have this big box of Linkin Park merchandise that needs a home.

I am going to post bits and pieces over the next few days as I clear everything out. If you spot something that you'd be interested in, DM me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible with more details, prices etc.

Over time, I will be adding everything from a LPU Re-Issue Hybrid Theory EP to a signed Living Things vinyl to a Hybrid Theory t-shirt that I won in an LPU contest from when Linkin Park were actually still called Hybrid Theory.

I am happy to figure out shipping to anywhere in the world, so long as you are happy to front the cost for shipping.

So check everything out below, keep checking back for more over the next few days and try your luck. I might even throw in some stickers, magazines, or a setlist in a few packs.

__

Linkin Park - LIVING THINGS Vinyl [signed]

This is a signed copy of LIVING THINGS on vinyl. I bought the vinyl from a JB Hi-Fi in Wellington, New Zealand, and got it signed at the Auckland, New Zealand Summit in 2013. The vinyl is a plain white colour.

__

Linkin Park - Faint 7"

This is the picture disc 7" of Faint, backed with Lying From You [Live].

__

Hybrid Theory - Hybrid Theory EP [LPU1 Reissue]

This is the LPU1 reissue of the Hybrid Theory EP.

__

Hybrid Theory T-Shirt

This is a legitimate Hybrid Theory era t-shirt that I won from an LPU contest as hosted by Adam.

__

Linkin Park - LPU9 12"

This is a limited edition, numbered LPU9 12" picture disc vinyl. It is numbered 0712 / 1000.

N.B. I will video any records playing and send them to you if you are worried about audio quality.

__

Fort Minor - Petrified / Remember The Name 12"

This is a promotional 12" of Fort Minor's Petrified and Remember The Name - including clean versions, dirty versions, and instrumentals.

__

I have a few things I need to go and do right now, but I will continue to add more items here tomorrow. I will be replying to messages for the next four or so hours before I pick things up again tomorrow. Cheers :)

Thanks for you interest so far everyone. I will continue to post items later today.

Edited by ToddWilliamson