Dead By Sunrise Story

Nameless

On their MySpace was just posted a quick story about DBS!

You know the voice. With Linkin Park, that voice has shared stages with Paul McCartney, Jay-Z, Alice In Chains, the Doors, Perry Farrell. It’s won four American Music Awards, four MTV Video Music Awards, and two Grammy’s, and headlined stadiums around the world. Right now it is the driving musical force behind the theme song to the biggest movie of the year, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. And it is a voice that is loved and revered by fans around the world. Yeah, you know the voice of Chester Bennington.

And now, stepping outside of Linkin Park on Out Of Ashes, the first album from his new project, Dead By Sunrise – Bennington, Ryan Shuck and Amir Derakh, formerly of Orgy and current Julien-K members, Brandon Belsky, Elias Andra, and Anthony “FU” Valcic -- Bennington gives fans a revealing look at the man behind the voice. “ It was just me writing the lyrics this time around, so I was very straight to the point, very forward, and very personal with the lyrics for this record,” Bennington says of his first endeavor outside Linkin Park. “I got to the point where I thought, ‘Okay, it’s time to be real.’”

Read the rest HERE