Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.10.27 Woodlands, Texas
Dirty Heads, *, Puddle Of Mudd, The Nixons, The Blue Stones, Hold On Hollywood, Kulick
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|02. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|03. Make It Up As I Go|
|04. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|05. Crossing A Line|
|06. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|07. In The End||Piano Version|
|08. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|09. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|10. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|11. It's Goin' Down|
|12. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|13. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro; w/ grandson|
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now'.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- After 'Papercut', Mike decided to perform 'It's Goin' Down' which was not on the show's setlist. On Twitter in response to us saying "WOAH" about it, he replied, "I was feeling the vibe".
- Grandson joined Mike on stage for 'Running From My Shadow'.
- After the show, Mike replied to a tweet showing his crowd for the show, which Buzzfest said was the largest crowd they'e ever seen on the Second Stage for an artist. He voiced his displeasure at being selected to play on the Second Stage instead of the Main Stage, saying, "This crowd was a good crowd. I liked them very much and would like to do this again some time, maybe in a space that actually fits all of them."