Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.10.21 Atlanta, Georgia
|01. In Stereo||Rehearsal; Remix Ending|
|03. Unknown Song||Rehearsal|
|05. Make It Up As I Go||Rehearsal|
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|03. Make It Up As I Go|
|04. When They Come For Me|
|05. Cigarettes||Tour Debut; 2015 Remix Version|
|07. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|08. Crossing A Line|
|09. Castle of Glass||Piano Style|
|11. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||w/ 'Hands Held High' Verse 1|
|13. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + 'Where'd You Go' Piano Outro|
|14. In The End||Piano Version|
|15. Numb||Piano Version|
|16. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|17. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|18. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|19. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|20. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|21. World's On Fire||Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo + 'Robot Boy' Synth Solo|
|22. Roads Untraveled|
|23. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|24. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike performed 'Cigarettes' for the first time since 2018.09.07 Wien, Austria, where he took it as a request. Both the 2018.09.03 Stockholm, Sweden soundcheck of the song (first performance since 2015.09.08 London, England) and the Wien performance were just Mike solo; this was the first time that Dan and Matt performed on the song. Before the song, Mike said, "I've been asking people online and at the Meet and Greets and stuff for requests. I decided to not do that today, I have a couple things that I want to play for you that I haven't done in a little bit. This is one, I don't really know the last time we did it. It's a Fort Minor song. I did a remix of it, I did this remix of it specifically for the live show a while ago, but then I only played it a couple times. So this is a special treat."
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now'.
- Mike rapped the first verse of 'Hands Held High' over 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love'.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again'.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- 'Roads Untraveled' was played in the encore for the first time.
- Before the show, Mike and the band played a soundcheck, rehearsing 'In Stereo', 'Kenji', 'Welcome', 'Make It Up As I Go', and another unknown song (not the same one as 2018.10.13 New York City, New York).