Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.10.20 Orlando, Florida
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|04. In Stereo||Remix Ending|
|05. Make It Up As I Go|
|06. Roads Untraveled|
|07. Hold It Together||Sample Intro|
|08. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|09. Crossing A Line|
|11. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|12. In The End||Piano Version|
|13. Numb||Piano Version|
|15. Welcome||Hard Start|
|16. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|17. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|18. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|19. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|20. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|21. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|22. It's Goin Down|
|23. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now'.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned during 'Iridescent'.
- Before 'In The End', Mike told a story about coming to Florida as a kid when his dad worked for NASA. He explained playing Florida for the first time with Linkin Park (their first show outside of the west coast was in Florida on their first tour), driving the RV across the country, and mentioned Joe's huge DJ rig.
- Mike gave a little girl with a "Make Chester Proud" sign the choice between 'Burn It Down', 'Heavy', and 'Numb' after 'In The End'. She chose 'Numb'.
- Mike performed Welcome mid-set for the first time and without its intro for the first time since 2018.06.14 Hollywood, California.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- On 'Papercut', Mike picked up a guy's Linkin Park hat and wore it for the rest of the song.