Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.10.20 Orlando, Florida
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|04. In Stereo||Remix Ending|
|05. Make It Up As I Go|
|06. Roads Untraveled|
|07. Hold It Together||Sample Intro|
|08. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|09. Crossing A Line|
|11. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong + Short Piano Outro|
|12. In The End||Piano Version|
|13. Numb||Piano Version|
|15. Welcome||Hard Start|
|16. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|17. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|18. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|19. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|20. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|21. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|22. It's Goin Down|
|23. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now'.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned during 'Iridescent'.
- Mike gave a little girl with a "Make Chester Proud" sign the choice between 'Burn It Down', 'Heavy', and 'Numb' after 'In The End'. She chose 'Numb'.
- Mike performed Welcome mid-set for the first time and without its intro for the first time since 2018.06.14 Hollywood, California.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'