Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.10.11 Toronto, Ontario
|xx. It's Goin' Down||Rehearsal|
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version; Shortened (Until Bridge)|
|03. I.O.U.||Acapella Intro|
|04. In Stereo||Tour Debut; Remix Ending|
|05. When They Come For Me|
|06. Hold It Together|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|09. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo +' High Voltage' Verse 1|
|10. Crossing A Line|
|11. Roads Untraveled|
|12. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|13. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|14. Burn It Down||Piano Version|
|15. Numb||Piano Version|
|16. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|17. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|18. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|19. Wisdom, Justice, And Love||Tour Debut|
|20. Iridescent||Tour Debut|
|21. Make It Up As I Go|
|22. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|23. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|24. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike stopped 'Petrified' before the bridge, likely due to a technical problem. Mike went backstage briefly before coming back out after the song to introduce the band (their cue to come out during the bridge was skipped).
- Mike performed an acapella intro to 'I.O.U.'
- 'In Stereo' was performed for the second time on the tour, the first being in 2018.09.07 Wien, Austria. This was the first time both Dan and Matt played during the song.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now' before Mike rapped a verse of 'High Voltage,' after being requested the show before. This is the first time a different song was rapped over the bridge of 'Sorry For Now.'
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- After 'In The End,' Mike asked for requests from the crowd. He played piano versions of 'Burn It Down' and 'Numb.' This was that Mike performed the entirety of 'Burn It Down' on tour, and the first time since 2017.03.24 Amsterdam, Netherlands that it was performed like that.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- 'Papercut' closed the main set for the first time.
- 'Wisdom, Justice, And Love' opened the encore. This was the first time the studio version of the song has been played since 2011.09.25 Singapore, Singapore, and the first time since 2018.09.01 Moscow, Russia that the song was played on tour (Mike played an instrumental version of it at that show).
- After performing a partial piano version of the song in 2018.09.01 Moscow, Russia earlier on the tour, Mike performed 'Iridescent' in its entirety for the first time since 2011.09.25 Singapore, Singapore.
- 'Make It Up As I Go' and the 'Good Goodbye' and 'Bleed It Out' mashup were performed in the encore for the first time. The mashup was played second-to-last for the first time since 2018.05.12 Identity LA.
- This was the first full headlining show of the tour to not feature 'Welcome.'
- This was the first time a shortened version of 'Petrified' was performed.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Toronto Insights
Time: 69:32 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Highlights and footage from most of the show. Uploaded to YouTube several weeks after the show.