Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.09.06 Offenbach, Hessen
|xx. Numb||Rehearsal; w/ Josie Stickdorn; Acoustic Fingerstyle Version|
|xx. In The End||Rehearsal; w/ Josie Stickdorn; Piano Version w/ Acoustic Fingerstyle|
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|04. When They Come For Me|
|05. Roads Untraveled|
|06. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|07. Crossing A Line|
|08. Hold It Together|
|09. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|10. Heavy||Piano Version|
|11. Numb||w/ Josie Stickdorn; Acoustic Fingerstyle Version|
|12. In The End||w/ Josie Stickdorn; Piano Version w/ Acoustic Fingerstyle|
|13. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|14. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|15. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); Over Again Ending|
|16. Make It Up As I Go|
|17. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|18. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|20. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|22. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|23. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike performed a similar setlist to the one he played in 2018.09.01 Moscow. 'Watching As I Fall' was on the setlist after 'When They Come For Me' but was not performed.
- Mike led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' after the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'Heavy' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- After seeing her Instagram cover of 'Numb,' Mike invited fan Josie Stickdorn to perform with him. Mike left the stage while she performed her acoustic fingerstyle version of 'Numb.' They also performed 'In The End' together, with Mike performing 'In The End' in its original key for the first time on the tour.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Despite not being written on the physical setlist, Mike performed 'Kenji' after a request by the fans in the front row. This was the second show in a row where it was added to the encore due to a fan request.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- Mike performed at Stadthalle Offenbach on September 9th. This show was added just after Post Traumatic debuted at #2 on the German charts.
- When he announced this show, Mike was in Köln, Germany. After a livestream on Instagram, he placed several drawings that he had just done, including the one for the show announcement, around Köln at Offermann, outside Fitness First Club Köln at DuMonte Carre, inside the Carre D'Artistes Deutschland art gallery, and outside the Vodafone Shop Köln on Breite Street.
- Opening act Don Broco also opened Mike's show in Köln.