Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.31 St. Petersburg, Russia
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|03. When They Come For Me|
|04. Watching As I Fall|
|05. Roads Untraveled|
|06. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|07. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|08. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|09. Crossing A Line|
|10. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro; Hard Ending|
|11. Heavy||Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|12. Burn It Down||Piano Version; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only)|
|13. Numb||Piano Version|
|14. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|15. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|16. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|17. Hold It Together|
|18. High Road||Ext. Intro|
|19. Make It Up As I Go|
|20. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|21. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|24. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|25. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- The setlist changed once again, Mike adding 'Watching As I Fall' in, moving 'Hold It Together' down into the set, and moving 'Ghosts' to the encore.
- Before the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup, Mike told a story about his piano teacher and how he learned to play the types of music he listened to.
- Mike led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' after the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now.'
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Mike performed short piano versions of Linkin Park singles 'Heavy,' 'Burn It Down, and 'Numb' after 'In The End.' Unlike the previous show in Köln, Mike played the entirety of 'In The End' and 'Numb.'
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Before 'Hold It Together,' Mike spoke about how he no longer gets sad from thinking about Chester, talking about the Chester graffiti in Russia.
- Mike dedicated 'Ghosts' to his favorite sock puppet, Boris.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- This was the first time Mike performed the entirety of 'Numb' at a solo show.
- Russian rapper Husky performed an opening set.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 31:12 mins
Format: MP4 (1080p) / 3.75 GB
Comments: 'Petrified', 'When They Come For Me', 'Watching As I Fall', 'Roads Untraveled', 'Sorry For Now', 'Crossing A Line', 'In The End' and 'Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out' only. Released on lp-bits on September 16, 2018.