Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.24 Saint-Cloud, Île-de-France
PNL, Die Antwoord, *, Parcels
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|03. When They Come For Me|
|04. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|05. Kenji||Ext. Intro w/ 'Hands Held High' Verse 1|
|06. Roads Untraveled|
|07. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|08. Crossing A Line|
|09. In The End||Piano Intro; Piano Version|
|10. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Transition Ending|
|11. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|12. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|13. Make It Up As I Go|
|14. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|15. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|16. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Hands Held High' over the extended intro of 'Kenji'
- Mike led the crowd in an acapella of 'Waiting For The End' after the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Mike spoke about the things that helped him decide to do this tour before 'In The End': "There's a couple of things that helped me get there. One of them was just realizing that it was an opportunity to get over some anxiety about getting up without the other guys in Linkin Park. The other thing was to get up here and say thank you to you in person for all the incredible support you've given me and everybody on our family."
- Mike also talked about the #MakeChesterProud hashtag during the piano intro of 'In The End,' talking about a book he had read called Option B: Facing Adversity, Building Resilience, and Finding Joy by Sheryl Sandberg.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus. The song was not performed with its regular vocoder intro.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.’
- Matt didn't sing the backing vocals during the end of 'Papercut.'
- Mike messed up the lyrics to the first verse of 'Make It Up As I Go.'
- Unlike previous performances, Mike sang the chorus of 'Good Goodbye' rather than the chorus of 'Bleed It Out' during the mashup of the two songs. A similar occurrence happened at the 2018.06.20 New York City show, where the crowd took over and sang the chorus of 'Good Goodbye' before Mike could start the 'Bleed It Out' chorus.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- Mike performed at day one of Rock en Seine in Saint-Cloud.
- This was Mike's first show in Europe as a solo artist.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Culturebox)
Time: 62:44 mins
Format: mkv / 990 MB
Comments: Webcasted live.