Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.22 Singapore, Singapore
|01. Watching As I Fall||Rehearsal; Shortened|
|02. Hold It Together||Rehearsal; Played multiple times|
|03. High Road||Rehearsal; Played multiple times|
|01. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|02. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version|
|03. Watching As I Fall|
|04. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|05. Hold It Together||Live Debut|
|06. When They Come For Me|
|07. Roads Untraveled|
|08. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; 'Waiting For The End' Singalong Outro|
|09. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|10. Crossing A Line|
|11. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|12. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|13. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|14. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|15. High Road||Tour Debut|
|16. Make It Up As I Go|
|17. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; w/ 'Good Goodbye' Chorus|
|18. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|20. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|21. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike debuted a new setlist at this show. 'Place To Start,' 'Kenji,' and 'Ghosts' were dropped.
- Mike was late to his keyboard for his synth solo on 'Hold It Together' during the bridge because he was pumped up about the song.
- Mike led the crowd in a piano and acapella singalong of 'Waiting For The End' after the 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' mashup.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now.'
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- During the piano intro of 'In The End,' Mike discussed the start of the tour: "When I first went out by myself... part of the reason I did it that way was because I knew I would feel really anxious about it, so I wanted to make it as weird as possible for myself... It was part of the thing that helped me get comfortable getting up here. The other part is obviously you guys."
- Mike continued, speaking about the experiences he had at the Obon Festival as a kid, saying: "the one thing I wanted to get across tonight is... in feeling this way, some of you guys are going to feel a lot of different things... some people come because they feel like something is unfinished, or they need closure. There's nothing wrong with those things; if you want to come and you want to laugh, or if you want to come and you want to cry, there's nothing wrong with that."
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- 'High Road' was performed for the first time since 2015.09.08 London, and was requested before the show by long time tour manager Jim Digby.
- Unlike previous performances, Mike sang the chorus of 'Good Goodbye' rather than the chorus of 'Bleed It Out' during the mashup of the two songs. A similar occurrence happened at the 2018.06.20 New York City show, where the crowd took over and sang the chorus of 'Good Goodbye' before Mike could start the 'Bleed It Out' chorus.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'Running From My Shadow.'
- This was the first time that 'Hold It Together' was performed live.
- Before the show, Mike and the band performed a soundcheck, rehearsing 'Hold It Together' and 'High Road' multiple times. A partial version of 'Watching As I Fall' and 'Ghosts' were also played, despite the latter not being performed at the show.
Source 1: Video - AUD (?)
Location: To the right of the stage, near the front
Taper: Indra Draven Ahmad
Time: ??? mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Uploaded songs separately to YouTube on the day after the show. Missing 'Castle Of Glass,' 'When They Come For Me,' 'About You,' 'Over Again,' and 'Papercut.'
Source 2: Video - AUD (?)
Location: Center, near the front.
Time: 37:39 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Uploaded to YouTube on the day after the show. Missing 'Sorry For Now,' 'Crossing A Line,' 'About You,' 'Over Again,' 'Make It Up As I Go,' 'Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out,' 'Welcome,' and 'I.O.U.'