Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.18 Osaka, Osaka
Beck, Chance The Rapper, ONE OK ROCK, *, Ramz, The Oral Cigarettes
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro|
|02. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|03. Kenji||Ext. Intro w/ 'Hands Held High' Verse 1|
|04. Roads Untraveled|
|05. Crossing A Line|
|06. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|07. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|08. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|09. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|10. Make It Up As I Go|
|11. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup|
|12. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|13. Running From My Shadow||Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Hands Held High' over the extended intro of 'Kenji'
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Mike spoke about the dealing with tough situations during the piano intro of 'In The End,' explaining how he turned to painting and making music after Chester passed to help cope with the loss and how he hoped if anyone in the crowd went through a tough time that they they'll be able to find a way out of it.
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.’
- 'I.O.U.' was on the setlist after 'Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out' but was dropped due to time constraints.
- Mike joined One Ok Rock later in the day for their performance of 'One Way Ticket'. He rapped verse one of 'Where'd You Go' over the song. 'One Way Ticket' is a song on the 2017 One Ok Rock album "Ambitions" that Mike co-produced.