Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.08.12 Beijing, Beijing
|01. Welcome||Ext. Intro; Censored|
|02. Place To Start||Ext. Outro|
|03. Watching As I Fall||Censored|
|04. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|05. When They Come For Me||Censored|
|06. Ghosts||Piano Intro|
|07. Kenji||Ext. Intro w/ 'It's Goin' Down' Verse 1 & Partial Verse 2|
|08. Roads Untraveled|
|09. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup|
|10. Sorry For Now||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Drum Solo|
|11. In The End||Piano Version; Piano Intro|
|12. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending; Censored|
|13. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending; Censored|
|14. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|15. Make It Up As I Go||Censored|
|16. Good Goodbye||Tour Debut; Live Version|
|17. Introduction||2015 Remix Version|
|18. Petrified||PT Tour Live Version; Censored|
|20. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus); Censored|
|21. Running From My Shadow|
- Due to China's strict censorship rule, several songs had to be censored. This affected songs are: 'Welcome,' 'Watching As I Fall,' 'When They Come For Me,' 'About You,' 'Over Again,' 'Make It Up As I Go,' 'Petrified,' and 'Remember The Name.'
- 'Welcome' and 'Remember The Name' were censored in the same way as they were when Linkin Park performed in China in 2015.
- 'When They Come For Me' was censored by Mike changing up the "try to catch up motherfucker" line with "try to catch up, catch up" like he did for the 2011.02.05 Saturday Night Live performance.
- Before 'Ghosts,' Mike spoke about the bittersweet process of Post Traumatic: "I never wanted to make this record... About a year ago I was sitting at my breakfast table and I was realizing that I hadn't gone into my home studio and made any music in months. I realized that the longer I waited, the more difficult it would be, so I went in and started playing with stuff and started jamming, and the jamming turned into songs, and songs turned into the album. One of the things about the album is that it goes from a place that is that dark and goes to a place that's more hopeful."
- Mike rapped verse one and half of verse two of 'It's Goin' Down' over the intro of 'Kenji.' Halfway through the intro, Mike got tripped up by the crowd clapping and laughed it off, going straight into 'Kenji.' This is the first time since 2017.06.27 Sopron, Hungary that the song was performed, when Mike rapped verse one of the ending of 'Castle Of Glass.' The 'Hands Held High' verse that was originally performed during the extended intro had to be dropped due to the song not getting approved by the Chinese government for its political message. 'Hands Held High' was previously banned by the government when Linkin Park performed in China in 2009.
- Dan performed a drum solo during the extended bridge of 'Sorry For Now.'
- 'Crossing A Line' was dropped, likely due to political restrictions.
- Matt and Dan left the stage before 'In The End' and returned halfway through 'Over Again.'
- Mike talked about his band and Linkin Park before 'In The End': "By the way, just because these guys are up here with me, I dont want you to think Ive forgotten about my band mates in Linkin Park - I love those guys. I LOVE those guys... I'm grateful that I've got friends that will support me in that way. That's one of the reasons I wrote certain songs on the record in certain ways: because I wanted them to know I care about them. On that note, can we make some noise for Chester Bennington, please?"
- Mike continued, speaking about Chester: "One thing that distinguished me from him was that... I started the band with a friend of mine named Mark Wakefield - a friend from high school - and we would make music in my bedroom in my parents' house... Fast forward to the band becoming Linkin Park, it was always the case that I was never the guy who wanted to be up here in the spotlight. I didn't dislike it... but Chester was a guy who grew up knowing he wanted to be a rockstar... He was born to do it."
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.
- Because of censorship restrictions with 'Bleed It Out,' Mike dropped the mashup and instead performed the 2017 Live Version of 'Good Goodbye,' featuring the live verse and chorus instead of the 'Bleed It Out' verse and chorus. This was the first time since 2017.07.06 Birmingham (the last show of the One More Light European Tour) that this version of 'Good Goodbye' was performed.
- This was the first time Mike performed the live version of 'Good Goodbye' in his set.
- The Chinese fans stayed at the venue for almost an hour singing Linkin Park songs. Mike later posted on Instagram that the venue had to ask the crew to ask the fans to leave.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Location: Right side of the stage
Time: 41:57 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Lots of cuts, missing parts of many songs. Uploaded to Youku a week after the show. Missing everything after 'Papercut.' (Watch)
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 93:13 mins
Format: mkv / 8.17 GB
Comments: Full show. Mike's speeches are subtitled.
Source 3: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 49:39 mins
Format: .MOV (2160p) / 14.8 GB
Comments: 'Welcome', 'Place To Start', 'Watching As I Fall', 'When They Come For Me', 'Ghosts', 'It's Goin' Down', 'Roads Untraveled', 'Waiting For The End', 'In The End', 'Good Goodbye', 'Remember The Name' and 'Running From My Shadow'.