Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.07.28 Salt Lake City, Utah
Imagine Dragons, Zedd, *, Grace VanderWaal, Tyler Glenn, Vagabon, A.W.
|01. Castle Of Glass||Piano Style|
|03. Roads Untraveled||Shortened (No Guitar Refrain)|
|04. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup|
|05. Crossing A Line|
|06. In The End||Piano Version; Hard Ending|
|07. About You||Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|08. Over Again||Shortened (No 1st Verse or 2nd Chorus); Transition Ending|
|09. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|10. Make It Up As I Go|
|11. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Mike Verse 1/Chorus/Mike Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
|12. Running From My Shadow||w/ Phoenix|
- Mike was sick during this show. In an interview on the JOOX app a few days later, he said he was glad to have gotten over that hurdle and the anxiety of playing his first sick show.
- While opening a short performance at the KROQ HD Radio Sound Space, this was the first time that 'Castle Of Glass' opened a full setlist.
- Mike seemed to run out of breath at the start of the second verse of 'Roads Untraveled' and whispered the first lines.
- After 'Roads Untraveled,' Mike spoke about a friend named "Jay" from high school, who is gay. "It would still cause him a little bit of trouble in his life if I told everyone exactly who I was talking about. I'm up here today because I don't want that to be the case. I hope that there's a point, hopefully soon, where I don't have to worry about saying that or telling that story and I can tell you exactly who it is and that can all be out in the open."
- Mike stumbled during the 'Waiting For The End' verse of the 'Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go' mashup.
- Mike started 'In The End' an octave lower than he normally does. He skipped the final key part as well.
- After 'In The End,' Mike talked about one of the reasons he played the festival was Dan Reynolds' documentary "Believer," talking about how he saw it at the Sundance Film Festival, two years after he had been in the same area to see Chester in rehab.
- 'About You' was performed without the normal vocoder intro, likely because the song accidentally started too early. It transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike transitioned into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.’
- To start 'Remember The Name,' Mike called out a crew member named Bradley to press the button to start the song when he was out on the catwalk.
- Phoenix joined Mike and played guitar during 'Running From My Shadow.' This was the second time a Linkin Park member performed with Mike during his solo sets - Joe joined Mike for 'Castle Of Glass' at his Identity LA performance.
- Mike teased a U.S. Tour announcement at the end of the show, saying "looking forward to coming back in the fall."
- LoveLoud is an annual festival founded by Imagine Dragons' frontman Dan Reynolds in support of the LGTBQ+ community.
- This was Mike's last performance fully solo. At the next show in Hong Kong, Mike had band members perform with him.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast)
Time: 47:22 mins
Format: mkv / 843 MB
Comments: Webcasted live by AT&T on YouTube and Twitter.