Mike Shinoda Live - 2018.05.12 Carson, California
James Bay, Alice Marton, Nothing But Thieves, Mt. Joy, DJ Jeremiah Red
|02. Good Goodbye/Bleed It Out||Mashup; Live Debut|
|03. About You||Live Debut; Shortened (No Bridge/Ending); Vocoder Intro; Transition Ending|
|04. Over Again||Live Debut; Transition Ending|
|05. Papercut||Shortened (No 1st Chorus or 2nd Verse); 'Over Again' Ending|
|06. In The End||Piano Version Live Debut|
|07. Waiting For The End/Where'd You Go||Mashup; Live Debut|
|08. Crossing A Line||Live Debut|
|09. Remember The Name||Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Verse 1/Chorus/Chorus)|
|10. Remember The Name||Take 2; Shortened (Verse 1/Chorus/Verse 2/Chorus/Chorus)|
- Mike played on a B-stage at the back of the crowd.
- Confetti was used at the start of the show during 'Welcome' and during 'Crossing A Line.'
- Mike sang the first verse of 'Good Goodbye' before performing the chorus and second verse of 'Bleed It Out' over the instrumental.
- Mike started singing into his vocoder at the start of 'About You' and sang "Los Angeles!"
- 'About You' transitioned into 'Over Again' after the second chorus.
- After the second chorus of 'Over Again,' Mike went into a shortened version of 'Papercut,' where he rapped the first verse, chorus, bridge, and ending before going back into the end of 'Over Again.'
- Smoke cannons were used during 'Papercut' and at the end of 'Crossing A Line.'
- Mike went into the crowd for a majority of 'Remember The Name.' At the end of the two choruses, Mike went onstage and restarted it, saying "Can we pull a Kanye here? Is that okay?" and went straight into the first verse again.
- This was Mike's first performance as a solo act. In 2015, he performed some solo shows in the U.S. and Europe, but as Fort Minor.
- This was the first time 'About You,' 'Over Again,' and 'Crossing A Line' were performed in any form.
- Mashups of 'Good Goodbye' and 'Bleed It Out,' and 'Waiting For The End' and 'Where'd You Go' were performed for the first time.
- This was the first time Mike performed a piano version of 'In The End.' In 2017, Linkin Park performed a stripped down version of the song at their pop-up show in Grand Central Station by request.
- Mike went live on Instagram just before the show and sang parts of 'Looking For An Answer' to warm up and talked to fans in the comments.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast)
Time: 35:59 mins
Format: .TS / 798.6 MB
Comments: Webcasted live by KROQ. Uploaded to Sharemania.us.