Fort Minor Live - 2006.02.24 Taipei, Taipei
50 Cent, *
|01. Remember The Name||Long Intro|
|02. It's Goin' Down|
|04. Enth E Nd|
|05. In Stereo|
|06. Mr. Brown||Styles of Beyond song|
|07. Fort Minor Medley|
|08. Where'd You Go||w/ Elva Hsiao|
|09. Feel Like Home|
|10. Cigarettes||Verse 1 Acapella; Live Debut|
|11. Red To Black||w/ Post-Song Drum Solo|
|12. Petrified||String Intro|
|14. High Road|
|15. There They Go|
|16. Believe Me||Ext. Outro w/ Breakdown|
- The setlist was changed for the Asia Tour, by swapping 'Petrified' and 'Believe Me', and 'There They Go' and 'High Road.' The 'Black Violin solo' was moved from after the encore to before 'Petrified.'
- Mike brought Elva Hsiao, a popular Chinese singer, on stage to sing 'Where'd You Go.'
- Beatdown played a short drum solo after 'Red To Black.'
- Black Violin had their own solo before 'Petrified.'
- Mike promised all the fans that Linkin Park "would return soon."
- Fort Minor opened for 50 Cent.
- The 'Fort Minor Medley' is a mid-set mashup of verses from 'You Lose', 'Megadef', and 'Bleach' by Styles Of Beyond, Tak's verse from 'Respect 4 Grandma' (Fort Minor) and two original verses by Mike.
- This was the first time that 'Cigarettes' was performed live. Mike rapped the first verse acapella.
- 'Where'd You Go' and 'In Stereo' fan videos exist in good quality. Several news reports exist about the show, and some include a few clips from the show. There are also videos of the FM Taiwan press conference and of FM arriving at the Taipei airport.
- From one of the news reports: "There was a conflict at the scene, and a foreign female fan was beaten badly by Taiwan. According to them, she was besieged by other fans when she wanted to cross the blockade to the front of stage."