Fort Minor Live - 2006.02.21 San Francisco, California
|01. Remember The Name||Long Intro|
|02. It's Goin' Down|
|04. Enth E Nd|
|05. In Stereo|
|06. Mr. Brown||Styles of Beyond song|
|07. Fort Minor Medley|
|08. Where'd You Go||w/ Holly Brook and Jonah Matranga|
|09. Feel Like Home|
|10. Red To Black||w/ Post-Song Drum Solo; w/ Jonah Matranga|
|11. Believe Me||Bobo Drum Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Breakdown; w/ Eric Bobo|
|12. Numb/Encore||Shortened; w/ Eric Bobo|
|13. There They Go||w/ Eric Bobo|
|14. High Road||w/ Eric Bobo|
|15. Petrified||String Intro; w/ Eric Bobo|
- Jonah Matranga made his only Fort Minor live appearance and sang on both 'Where'd You Go' and 'Red To Black.'
- Holly Brook sang on 'Where'd You Go' as usual, but also came out for 'High Road' and sang too, which was the first and only time she had done that.
- Eric Bobo played the drums on 'Believe Me' and stayed out for the rest of the show.
- Beatdown played a short drum solo after 'Red To Black.'
- Black Violin had their own solo after 'High Road.'
- On the encore, Ryu asked if anyone could play the tamborine, so they brought a fan up on stage to play it.
- The 'Fort Minor Medley' is a mid-set mashup of verses from 'You Lose', 'Megadef', and 'Bleach' by Styles Of Beyond, Tak's verse from 'Respect 4 Grandma' (Fort Minor) and two original verses by Mike.
- Mike Relm bridged the gap between Flipsyde and Fort Minor.
- Before the show, Mike Shinoda, Tak, Ryu and Cheapshot joined Marc Ecko for an autograph session at Virgin Megastore in Union Square to promote the 'Getting Up' video game which features Fort Minor's 'There They Go' track.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: A friend of "shamal" from the FMMB
Time: ? mins
Comments: Full show. Good quality. Unreleased. Taper also taped FM at Club Tattoo 06.