Fort Minor Live - 2006.02.21
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||February 21, 2006||Tour:||U.S. Tour|
|Location:||San Francisco, CA|
|Venue:||The Fillmore||Show Number:||Show 11 of 11|
|01. Remember The Name||Long Intro|
|02. It's Goin' Down|
|04. Enth E Nd|
|05. In Stereo|
|06. Mr. Brown||Styles of Beyond song|
|07. Fort Minor Medley|
|08. Where'd You Go||w/ Holly Brook and Jonah Matranga|
|09. Feel Like Home|
|10. Red To Black||w/ Post-Song Drum Solo; w/ Jonah Matranga|
|11. Believe Me||Bobo Drum Intro; Ext. Outro w/ Breakdown; w/ Eric Bobo|
|12. Numb/Encore||Shortened; w/ Eric Bobo|
|13. There They Go||w/ Eric Bobo|
|14. High Road||w/ Eric Bobo|
|15. Petrified||String Intro; w/ Eric Bobo|
- Jonah Matranga made his only Fort Minor live appearance and sang on both 'Where'd You Go' and 'Red To Black.'
- Holly Brook sang on 'Where'd You Go' as usual, but also came out for 'High Road' and sang too, which was the first and only time she had done that.
- Eric Bobo played the drums on 'Believe Me' and stayed out for the rest of the show.
- Beatdown played a short drum solo after 'Red To Black.'
- Black Violin had their own solo after 'High Road.'
- On the encore, Ryu asked if anyone could play the tamborine, so they brought a fan up on stage to play it.
- The 'Fort Minor Medley' is a mid-set mashup of verses from 'You Lose', 'Megadef', and 'Bleach' by Styles Of Beyond, Tak's verse from 'Respect 4 Grandma' (Fort Minor) and two original verses by Mike.
- Mike Relm bridged the gap between Flipsyde and Fort Minor.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: A friend of "shamal" from the FMMB
Time: ? mins
Comments: Full show. Good quality. Unreleased. Taper also taped FM at Club Tattoo 06.