Fort Minor Live - 2005.10.29 Los Angeles, California
Dashboard Confessional, The All-American Rejects, Jim Adkins, *, Criss Angel Mindfreak
|01. Remember The Name||Long Intro|
|02. It's Goin' Down|
|04. Enth E Nd||w/ Chester Bennington|
|05. In Stereo||Live Debut|
|06. Mr. Brown||Styles of Beyond song|
|07. Fort Minor Medley|
|08. Where'd You Go||w/ Chester Bennington; Live Debut|
|09. Believe Me||Ext. Outro w/ Breakdown; Live Debut|
|10. Feel Like Home||Live Debut|
|11. Red To Black||w/ Post-Song Drum Solo; Live Debut|
|12. There They Go|
|13. High Road||Live Debut|
|14. Petrified||String Intro|
- Mike added more stage members to the live show for the first time. There were three backup singers, and members of Black Violin that played the violin and cello added to the band.
- Chester joined the band for 'Enth E Nd' and 'Where'd You Go', his first performance with Fort Minor. Holly Brook was unable to make the show because she was recording for something else. Chester took over her role on 'Where'd You Go'. He later sang on 'Where'd You Go' again in Japan in 2006, when Holly was unable to make those two shows.
- 'Dolla' was moved up in the setlist from previous shows.
- 'Believe Me' had an extended outro tacked on to it, which stayed with the song for every single show the band played after this one. The outro includes a breakdown for the backup players to sing, as well as a fan sing-a-long part for the chorus.
- The 'Fort Minor Medley' is a mid-set mashup of verses from 'You Lose', 'Megadef', and 'Bleach' by Styles Of Beyond, Tak's verse from 'Respect 4 Grandma' (Fort Minor) and two original verses by Mike.
- This was the first time that 'In Stereo', 'Where'd You Go', 'Believe Me', 'Feel Like Home', 'Red To Black', and 'High Road' were performed live.
- The day before the show, Mike posted on the Fort Minor MySpace blog that there would be a surprise near the beginning of the set, which turned out to be Chester.
- In an interview in December 2005 with Reuters about the new Linkin Park album, Mike said, "(Linkin Park) DJ Joseph Hahn came to our show in Los Angeles," Shinoda says. "He didn't even say hi. He didn't even say great show. He just walked straight up to me and said, 'Listen to me. When you go on stage with your side project, it can't be this good. You're not allowed. It's not fair.' He was obviously joking, but we do take a lot of pride in our show and I hope people can see it soon."
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins
Comments: 'Enth E Nd' only. Incomplete - only about 3/4 of the song. Good audio.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins
Comments: 'Enth E Nd' only. Complete song but bad audio.