Dead By Sunrise Live - 2008.05.10 Tempe, Arizona
Julien-K, Comfort For Change, JK DJs, A Virgin Tear, The Delta Fiasco, Jeremy Dawson of Shiny Toy Guns, Rabbit in The Moon (DJ set)
|01. Walking In Circles||Demo Version; Ext. Outro; Live Debut|
|02. Morning After||Live Debut|
|03. My Suffering||Demo Version; Live Debut|
- After the normal Julien-K set, the band stayed out, and started the Dead By Sunrise set with Fu on keyboards.
- This was the first performance by Dead By Sunrise of 'Morning After', a solo song by Chester written around 2001.
- This was the first time that 'Walking In Circles' and 'My Suffering' were performed live. The version of 'My Suffering' that was played was a demo version of what ended up on Out Of Ashes and featured more screaming.
- This was the first time that 'Morning After' was performed live by Dead By Sunrise.
- Chester joined Julien-K on 'Technical Difficulties.'
Source 1: Video - AUD (Digicam: Olympus FE230/X790)
Time: 20:35 mins
Format: DVD M / 787 MB
Comments: A few Julien-K songs were also taped and are on the DVD.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Digicam: Kodak EASYSHARE Z612 Zoom)
Time: 9:16 mins
Format: MOV / 282 MB
Comments: 'Walking In Circles' and 'Morning After' only. Great close-ups, but fully distorted audio. Barely anything can be heard from time to time.
Source 3: Video - AUD (Unknown Panasonic Digicam)
Time: 4:30 mins
Format: MOV (480p) / 276 MB
Comments: Front row shot. Good audio and video quality. Only 'Maestro' and part of 'Morning After'.
Source 4: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 9:40 mins
Format: DVD M / 436 MB
Comments: 'Walking In Circles' and 'Morning After' only. Uncirculated.