Chester Bennington Live - 2012.10.27 Scottsdale, Arizona
|01. My Generation||The Who cover|
|02. Like A Rolling Stone||Bob Dylan cover|
|03. Wonderwall||Oasis cover|
|04. Friday I'm In Love||The Cure cover|
|05. Suffragette City||David Bowie cover|
|06. Helter Skelter||The Beatles cover|
- Chester headlined the event performing six cover songs with friends. His backing band included Elias Andra (former Julien-K/Dead By Sunrise drummer), Steve Stevens (guitarist for Billy Idol), Billy Morrison (guitarist for Billy Idol and Camp Freddy) and Robbie Merrill (bassist for Godsmack). This was the only time this lineup has joined him live.
- This was the first time that Chester has ever performed 'My Generation', 'Like A Rolling Stone', 'Friday I'm In Love' and 'Helter Skelter' in public.
- According to Chester, he wanted Camp Freddy to play, but a few of the guys couldn’t make it, so he put this one-time-only group together for the event. He also said: “I wanted to do something really fun [...] And I wanted to bring a bunch of guys who are really good at what they do and enthusiastic. I actually play a lot with Billy Morrison. We’re in a band called Camp Freddy together. It’s a bunch of rock stars who get together and hang out and have a good time playing covers of other people’s music. So that’s how I got to know Billy.”
- Chester did a private rehearsal for this show on the same day in Casa Grande, AZ. Some of the guys weren't in town yet, so he rehearsed the songs with Robbie Merrill, Bruce Menchen and Darren Bradford in an unidentified place. A short video of the band rehearsing 'Friday I'm In Love' exists and is on YouTube.
- PhoenixNewTimes reports: "On October 27, at the Montelucia Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, The Cardon Children’s Medical Center hosted their third annual Stars of the Season Gala Fundraiser. The event raised over a quarter of a million dollars for the Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery program. The sold out event had over 600 guests, and were hosted by special guest, Ted Stryker, from Los Angeles radio station KROQ. Linkin Park frontman, Chester Bennington also hosted the event with a live rock performance covering songs from The Who, The Beatles, The Cure, and Oasis. Supporting Chester were fellow friends and performers from Camp Freddy, Billy Morrison (The Cult), Steve Stevens (Billy Idol), Elias Andra (Dead by Sunrise) and Robbie Merrill (GodSmack). Also in attendance were NFL players Larry Fitzgerald and NFL Hall of Famer, Steve Young".