Chester Bennington Live - 2006.10.20 Costa Mesa, California
|01. Ballroom Blitz||Sweet cover|
|02. Suffragette City||David Bowie cover|
|03. She Sells Sanctuary||The Cult cover w/ Steve Isaacs|
|04. Brass In Pocket||Pretenders cover w/ Macy Gray|
|05. Search And Destroy||Iggy & The Stooges cover w/ Billy Morrison on vocals & Steve Jones|
|06. Pretty Vacant||Sex Pistols cover w/ Mark McGrath & Steve Jones|
|07. Nothin' But A Good Time||Poison cover w/ Mark McGrath & CC Deville|
|08. Cat Scratch Fever||Ted Nugent cover w/ Mark McGrath & Steve Stevens|
|09. Whole Lotta Love||Led Zeppelin cover w/ Chester Bennington & Steve Stevens|
|10. Highway To Hell||AC/DC cover w/ Chester Bennington & CC Deville|
|11. Mountain Song||Jane's Addiction cover w/ Chester Bennington|
|12. Hang On To Yourself||David Bowie cover w/ Steve Stevens|
|13. Roadhouse Blues||The Doors cover w/ Steve Jones|
|14. I Wanna Be Your Dog||Iggy & The Stooges cover w/ everybody|
- Chester came out to perform 'Whole Lotta Love', 'Highway To Hell' and 'Mountain Song' with the band.
- This was the second Chester's appearance with Camp Freddy and the very first time that he performed 'Mountain Song' with them. Shortly after performance, the description of the show on Camp Freddy's website stated that his performance of it was 'amazing': "A private party down in Costa Mesa, OC. Camp Freddy played for an hour to a small, invited audience and highlights included Chester Bennington's amazing version of Mountain Song, Steve Stevens and Mark McGrath on Ted Nugent's Cat Scratch Fever, and Poison guitarist CC Deville in his first Camp Freddy appearance, playing Nuthin But A Good Time, and ACDC's Highway To Hell".
- This was the first time that Chester performed with Dave Navarro. In the interview dedicated to their Black Tooth Bash appearance in 2007, Dave Navarro also recalls this show: "Before the show, Navarro told Spinner he's become a true fan of Bennington since the two played together at a Camp Freddy show. "He's a fucking incredible vocalist. He's the real deal," Navarro says. "I performed with Chester and saw what a true talent he is. I went home that night and downloaded off iTunes because I wanted to hear his voice. Frankly, it was close to the same feeling I had when Steven Tyler joined us -- where you're just like, 'Holy shit, this guy is unbelievable".
- The majority of the guests from the night came out to sing 'I Wanna Be Your Dog' by Iggy & The Stooges as the last song for the set, but it is unknown if Chester was present as well.
- Private event.
- The only known recordings of Chester to ever surface from this show are too different cellphone clips of him performing 'Highway To Hell'.