Bucket Of Weenies Live - 2005.10.22 Lake Forest, California
Pretty Girls Make Graves, Letter Kills
|01. Boys Don't Cry||The Cure cover|
|02. Anything, Anything||Dramarama cover|
|03. 20 Eyes||The Misfits cover|
|04. Dark Lover||Cheezboy original|
|05. Suspicious Minds||Elvis cover|
|06. Wonderwall||Oasis cover|
|07. Wicked Game||Chris Isaak cover feat. Cheez daughter Erin Brown on guitar|
|08. Beer 'N' A Cigarette||Cheezboy original|
|09. Morning After||Chester Bennington|
|10. Suffragette City||David Bowie cover|
- This was the first known time that the band performed 'Anything, Anything', '20 Eyes', 'Suspicious Minds', 'Wonderwall' and 'Suffragette City'. The band likely performed the most of them during their previous show in Albuquerque, but the setlist from that show is, unfortunately, unknown.
- Chester played guitar on all of the songs except for 'Wicked Game'. Mike "Cheezboy" Brown's daughter Erin Brown joined the band as an additional guitarist for this song.
- Chester didn't do any vocals on 'Dark Lover'. Cheezboy sang the entire song himself.
- Cheezboy sang the lead vocals on 'Beer 'N' A Cigarette' with Chester joining him for some parts of the song.
- After the last song, people in the crowd shouted, insisting the band to play one more song since they had at least 6 minutes left, but the band decided to end the show anyway.
- This show was announced four days prior, on October 18th. An LPTimes news post reads, "Skateboard.com reports that the 2nd Annual Etnies GvR of Skateboarding contest will be held on Oct 21-23 at the etnies Skatepark of Lake Forest. A line-up of bands will perform throughout the weekend and Chester will perform with Bucket of Weenies on Saturday at 2 pm. "
Source 1: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Sony DCR-HC20)
Time: 43:34 mins
Format: DVD M / 2.92 GB
Sample: Morning After - 15 sec - Download (right click and save)
Comments: Front row shot.