Bucket Of Weenies Live - 2005.05.21 Tempe, Arizona
Dirty Heads, Phunk Junkeez, Signal To Noise, Steve Haworth's Life Suspended
|01. Dark Lover||Cheezboy original|
|02. Morning After||Chester Bennington (w/ Early Guitar Solo)|
|03. Boys Don't Cry||The Cure cover|
|04. Beer 'N' A Cigarette||Cheezboy original|
|05. Wicked Game||Chris Isaak cover|
- Chester didn't do any vocals on 'Dark Lover'. Cheezboy sang the entire song himself.
- Chester played guitar on 'Dark Lover'. It is likely that he played guitar on the other songs as well, but we don't have any video proofs of this.
- This was the first Bucket Of Weenies show ever with the live debuts of their own renditions of 'Dark Lover', 'Morning After', 'Boys Don't Cry', 'Beer 'N' A Cigarette' and 'Wicked Game'.
- This was the first time ever that Chester performed an electric version of his own song 'Morning After'. This was also the first known time that Chester added the "Wake! Wake!" screaming part to to the song. It also featured the entirely different guitar solo that was changed and never played again.
- Chester reportedly was drinking a lot of beer and whisky on stage throughout the entire performance.
- More sources might exist.
- Signal To Noise was Cristin Davis' band. He became Grey Daze's guitar player in 2017.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 11:10 mins
Comments: Possibly video sourced. Incomplete, part of 'Dark Lover', 'Morning After' and 'Boy's Don't Cry'.
Source 2: Video - AUD (MiniDV: Sony DCR-HC20)
Time: 4:38 mins
Format: DVD M / 323 MB
Sample: (Dark Lover - 15 sec) - Download (right click and save)
Comments: Front row shot. Only 'Dark Lover'. Security guards stopped further recording. Uncirculated.