Linkin Park Live - 2017.06.27
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||June 27, 2017||Tour:||One More Light European Tour|
|Location:||Sopron, HU||Event/Festival:||Telekom VOLT Fesztivál|
|Venue:||Lővér Kemping||Show Number:||Show 12 of 18|
|Venue Type:||Outdoor||Stage:||Telekom Main Stage|
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'It's Goin' Down' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. New Divide|
|11. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|12. Waiting For The End||'Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|13. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|14. One More Light||Ext. Intro|
|15. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|16. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|17. A Place For My Head||Ext. Intro|
|18. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|19. In The End||Pause Version|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|22. Heavy||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|24. Bleed It Out||Direct Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'Reading My Eyes' Verse 1; Ext. Ending|
- Mike rapped verse one of 'It's Goin' Down' over the outro of 'Castle Of Glass'.
- Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'Remember The Name' as the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- After being skipped in the setlist rotation, 'A Place For My Head' returned to the setlist. It was requested in the LPU Meet & Greet by fan Balogh Krisztián.
- Mike rapped verse one of 'Reading My Eyes' over the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'.
- This Linkin Park's first show ever in Hungary.
- Linkin Park was the only band to perform on the Telekom Main Stage.
- This day of the festival sold out weeks beforehand and over 10,000 tickets sold within one day of it going on sale.
- On July 6, the festival uploaded proshot videos of 'Talking To Myself' and 'A Place For My Head'.
- 'Fallout', 'Talking To Myself', 'Burn It Down', and 'What I've Done' from this show were released on the "One More Light Live" CD/digital release.
- The audio of 'Talking To Myself' from this show was used for the song's fan footage music video, which was composed of footage from Amsterdam. The video was released on December 20, 2017 after originally being planned for a July/August release.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'Fallout', 'Talking To Myself', 'Burn It Down', and 'What I've Done' only.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Left Angle)
Location: Left side, halfway back
Taper: Lang TV
Time: 112:47 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Webcasted live by Lang TV on YouTube to 400-500 viewers. Bad quality, shaky, and ends after 'Faint'. 'Talking To Myself' is incomplete.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Center Angle)
Location: Middle, in front of FOH
Taper: Sean J.R. Russell
Time: 141:09 mins (full show)
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Uploaded to YouTube. Includes introduction by taper before the show. Watermarked on bottom left. Good vantage point above the crowd as the camera/phone was raised up.
Source 3: Video - PROSHOT (VOLT Fesztivál)
Time: 3:59 mins (Talking To Myself) / 4:03 mins (A Place For My Head)
Comments: Two songs uploaded by the festival on July 6 -