Linkin Park Live - 2017.06.20 Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'A Place For My Head' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Battle Symphony||False Start|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|13. Waiting For The End||'Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|15. One More Light||Ext. Intro|
|16. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|17. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|18. From The Inside|
|19. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge; Sing-a-long Outro|
|20. In The End||Pause Version|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Sharp Edges||Stripped Down (Brad, Chester, & Rob); Ext. Intro|
|23. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|24. Heavy||Piano Intro|
|26. Bleed It Out||Direct Intro; Ext. Sing-a-long Bridge; Ext. Ending|
- Mike rapped verse one of 'A Place For My Head' over the outro of 'Castle Of Glass'.
- 'Battle Symphony' was performed for the first time in seven shows, the last being 2017.06.11 Prague, Czech Republic. The song had a false start by Joe.
- Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'Remember The Name' as the intro to 'Waiting For The End'. Chester went into the crowd on the song.
- Chester went into the crowd on 'One More Light'.
- Mike brought back the sing-a-long extended outro to 'What I've Done' beginning with this show.
- After 'Sharp Edges', Chester said, "Man, playing the guitar and singing is really hard. Dude, Mike is back here like playing drums, playing keyboards. He's got like five thumbs." In response to this to start 'Numb', Mike said, "Ladies and gentlemen make some noise for Chester Bennington."
- Balloons were released into the crowd during the end of 'Bleed It Out'.
- This was Linkin Park's second consecutive sold out show in Amsterdam, following the 2014 show at the same venue.
- 'New Divide', 'Invisible', 'In The End', 'Numb', and 'Heavy' from this show were released on the "One More Light Live" CD/digital release. 'Sharp Edges' on the release is from Berlin, but Chester's talking after the song is from this show.
- The 'Talking To Myself' (fan footage) music video from this show was released on December 20, 2017 after being planned for a July/August release originally. It uses audio from the Sopron show of the tour.
Source 0a: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'New Divide', 'Invisible', 'In The End', the talking after 'Sharp Edges', 'Numb', 'Heavy', and 'Bleed It Out' only. Released on One More Light Live.
Source 0b: Video - PROSHOT (Linkin Park / Fan Footage)
Time: 4:05 mins
Comments: 'Talking To Myself' only. Official live video filmed by Linkin Park and fans and mixed together by Fan Footage. Final video released on the Linkin Park YouTube page on December 20, 2017. Unlike 'Until It's Gone' from Milano 2014, the other angles were not released on fanfootage.com. Uses audio from Sopron.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (CA-11 (OMNI) > CA-UBB > iRiver H340 (Rockbox OS & Kingston CompactFlash))
Transfer: USB > PC > Adobe Audition CC > CD Wave Editor > TLH (flac level 😎 > MP3TAG
Time: ? mins (full show)
Format: FLAC / 627 MB
Comments: Uploaded to DIME on June 21st.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Left Angle)
Location: Left seats
Taper: Daydream Visuals
Time: 104:38 mins (full show)
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Filmed in 4K. Full show uploaded to YouTube.