Linkin Park Live - 2017.06.15 Kraków, Małopolskie
Machine Gun Kelly, Krzysztof Zalewski
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'A Light That Never Comes' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Nobody Can Save Me|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|13. Waiting For The End||'Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|15. One More Light||Ext. Intro|
|16. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|17. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|18. A Place For My Head||Ext. Guitar Intro|
|19. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|20. In The End||Pause Version|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|25. Bleed It Out||Direct Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ MGK 'What I Do'; Ext. Ending|
- Mike rapped verse one of 'A Light That Never Comes' over the outro of 'Castle Of Glass' for the first time. Joe played a few vocal samples ("waiting for a light") during the pre-chorus part.
- Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'Remember The Name' as the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Mike and Brad debuted a new intro to 'One More Light'. Chester went into the crowd to sing the song.
- The band added 'A Place For My Head' back into the set after the song won a Twitter poll setup by Mike asking what song the band should swap into the set. This is the first time the song has been performed in full since 2015.09.06 Roma.
- Chester went into the crowd to sing 'In The End'.
- 'Bleed It Out' began with the first verse, and no intro. Machine Gun Kelly came out to perform on the bridge of the song for the second time ever. He rapped his verse from 'What I Do'. The first time he joined was at 2014.06.22 Warped Tour, where he rapped the same verse.
- This festival was for two days, but the other day was on June 17th, headlined by System Of A Down.
- Footage of 'Bleed It Out' from this show was used on Machine Gun Kelly's music video for '27'.
- 'Nobody Can Save Me' from this show was released on the "One More Light Live" CD/digital release. The song was mixed together with the performance at London Brixton.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'Nobody Can Save Me' only (mixed with London Brixton). Released on One More Light Live.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Right Angle)
Location: Right side, lower level, halfway back
Time: ? mins (full show)
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Great zoom and quality. Several songs uploaded to YouTube in 4K.