Linkin Park Live - 2017.06.12
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||June 12, 2017||Tour:||One More Light European Tour|
|Location:||Berlin, BE||Event/Festival:||Mercedes 50th Anniversary Celebration|
|Venue:||Mercedes-Benz Arena||Show Number:||Show 3 of 18|
Machine Gun Kelly
|01. One More Light||Acapella Live Debut; Shortened (1st Verse + Chorus Only); Mercedes Video Intro|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'It's Goin' Down' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Nobody Can Save Me||Live Debut|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|13. Waiting For The End||'Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|15. One More Light|
|16. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|17. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|18. Points Of Authority|
|19. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|20. In The End||Pause Version|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Sharp Edges||Stripped Down Live Debut (Brad, Chester, & Rob); Ext. Intro|
|23. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|26. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Sing-a-long Bridge; Ext. Ending|
- A new setlist debuted at this show. Chester came out and sang a partial acapella of 'One More Light' after it was prefaced by a Mercedes video ad (which was posted onto Linkin Park's YouTube channel months before). This was the first time in the band's career where they had performed the same song at two different parts of the show.
- Mike rapped verse one of 'It's Goin' Down' over the outro of 'Castle Of Glass'. This is the first time the song has appeared in any form in a Linkin Park setlist since 2008.03.06 Las Vegas, NV.
- 'Battle Symphony' was dropped from the setlist for the first time on the One More Light World Tour. It was replaced by 'Nobody Can Save Me.'
- The band added 'Points Of Authority' back into the setlist for the first time on the touring cycle, replacing 'Somewhere I Belong.' This is the first performance of the song since 2015.11.07 BlizzCon.
- A stripped down version of 'Sharp Edges' was performed to open the encore.
- Balloons were released into the crowd during the end of 'Bleed It Out'.
- 'Nobody Can Save Me' and 'Sharp Edges' were performed live for the first time.
- The acapella version of 'One More Light' was performed for the first time.
- There was no LPU Meet & Greet at this show. Instead, the LPU held a contest for a signed setlist. The official signed setlist given away to the winner actually was wrong, despite it saying "Berlin", it had the other setlist on it instead of the one played. Ironically, the winner of this setlist was commenting on the LPLive Facebook during the show about the set.
- 'One More Light', Crawling' and 'Sharp Edges' from this show were released on the "One More Light Live" CD/digital release. While the song is from Berlin, the talking by Chester after 'Sharp Edges' is from Amsterdam. The audio of 'Crawling' used in the 2017 music video to promote the release is from this show, but the video is from London.
- Linkin Park released a proshot video of 'Sharp Edges' from this show to promote "One More Light Live."
Source 0a: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Format: CD + Digital
Comments: 'One More Light', Crawling' and 'Sharp Edges' only.
Source 0b: Video - PROSHOT (Linkin Park)
Time: 4:02 mins
Comments: 'Sharp Edges' only.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Right Angle)
Location: Right side at the top
Taper: Sophia Mars
Time: 105:05 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Uploaded to
Source 2: Audio - AUD (Cowon J3)
Time: 109:26 mins
Format: wma / 200 MB
Comments: Full show.
Source 3: Audio - AUD (Samsung Galaxy S7)
Time: 67:39 mins
Format: mp3 / 125 MB
Comments: Incomplete. 'Talking To Myself' through 'Points Of Authority'.