Linkin Park Live - 2017.05.13 São Paulo, São Paulo
Slayer, Rob Zombie, Böhse Onkelz, Red Fang
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|03. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|04. Talking To Myself|
|05. Burn It Down|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'A Place For My Head' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Battle Symphony||False Start|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|13. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|14. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|15. Somewhere I Belong|
|16. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|17. In The End||Pause Version|
|18. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|19. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro + Outro|
|22. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Outro|
- 'The Catalyst' returned to open the show as it did in Buenos Aires.
- Mike rapped verse one of 'A Place For My Head' over the outro of 'Castle Of Glass'.
- Before 'Battle Symphony,' Mike said that even the fans know that "one of our craziest fanbases is in Brazil. They make memes about it."
- Right as 'Battle Symphony' started, Mike said to hold on for a second so they could fix something. It was too late, and the song started with a pretty messed up intro.
- Rob forgot that about the pause during 'In The End' and started playing when the rest of the band stopped. He quickly stopped playing. The entire band started playing during the first chorus. Chester commented after the song that it was the best pause yet.
- Mike had the crowd make two massive moshpits during 'Heavy,' just to "fuck with people who watch the show back."
- An interview with Brad before the show stated, "Knowing that Sunday, 14, after the show at the festival will be Mother's Day in Brazil, Delson takes advantage and says that the song Sharp Edges, which closes the new work, would fit perfectly at the time, in honor of the moms." 'Sharp Edges' ended up being debuted several shows later at 2017.06.12 Berlin, Germany.
Source 1: Audio - FM (A Radio Rock)
Time: ? mins (full show)
Comments: Broadcasted live.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins
Comments: 'The Catalyst', 'Wastelands', 'Talking To Myself', 'Burn It Down', 'One Step Closer', 'Good Goodbye', 'Lost In The Echo', 'New Divide', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Crawling', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'What I've Done', 'In The End', 'Faint', 'Numb', 'Papercut' and 'Bleed It Out' only. Uploaded to YouTube after the show. Original files were lost.
Source 3: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 86:26 mins
Comments: Full show with FM audio. Uploaded to YouTube on May 16, 2017.