Linkin Park Live - 2017.05.11
|Previous Show||Back to Year|
|Date:||May 11, 2017||Tour:||South American Tour|
|Venue:||Estadio Nacional||Show Number:||Show 3 of 4|
|01. Fallout||w/ 'Roads Untraveled' Vox|
|02. Talking To Myself|
|03. Burn It Down|
|04. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|05. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending w/ 'A Place For My Head' Verse 1|
|08. Good Goodbye||Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Battle Symphony|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Invisible||Ext. Intro|
|13. Waiting For The End||'Remember The Name' Intro; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|14. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|15. One More Light|
|16. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|17. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|18. Somewhere I Belong|
|19. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|20. In The End||Pause Version|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Sing-a-long Bridge; Ext. Ending|
- Mike rapped the first verse from 'A Place For My Head' over the ending of 'Castle Of Glass' for the first time.
- Mike introduced 'Invisible' as the band's new single that can be heard on Spotify.
- Mike rapped the first verse and chorus of 'Remember The Name' as the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Before 'One More Light', Mike explained that this was the first time that an album had been named after a song on a Linkin Park album and it was because the song embraced the core of the album, so they wanted to put extra attention on the track.
- Chester placed the flag of Peru on his micstand to sing 'One More Light'.
- After the intro pause on 'In The End', instead of restarting the first verse, the band just picked up at the end of the first verse with the crowd and continued the song.
- This was Linkin Park's first concert in Peru. Fans camped out for the show over ten days in advance. The show sold over 20,000 tickets in the first day of sales and completely sold out in less than a week. On March 14th, additional tickets were released for other parts of the venue and those sold out the night before the show.
Source 1: Video - AUD (HD: Unknown) (Left Angle)
Location: Left side stands
Time: ? mins
Comments: Great zoom.