Linkin Park Live - 2017.05.06 Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Slayer, Rob Zombie, Böhse Onkelz, Red Fang
|01. Fallout||w/ Roads Untraveled Vocals|
|02. The Catalyst||Shortened (No Third Chorus/Breakdown)|
|03. Wastelands||w/ 'War' Outro Sample|
|04. Talking To Myself||Full Band Live Debut|
|05. Burn It Down|
|06. One Step Closer||2017 Intro; Ext. Outro|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; 2017 Ending|
|08. Good Goodbye||Live Debut; Ext. Singalong Intro; Live Version|
|09. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|10. Battle Symphony||Full Band Live Debut|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Breaking The Habit||Acapella Outro|
|13. Crawling||Piano Version; Shortened (No First Chorus or Outro)|
|14. Leave Out All The Rest||2017 Version|
|15. Somewhere I Belong|
|16. What I've Done||2017 Intro; Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|17. In The End||Pause Version|
|18. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|19. Numb||'Numb/Encore' Intro/Outro|
|22. Bleed It Out||Ext. Sing-a-long Bridge; Ext. Ending|
- 'Fallout' opened the show with a mashup featuring lyrics from 'Roads Untraveled'. Lyrics:
"Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for paths left alone
'Cause beyond every bend
Is a long blinding end
It's the worst kind of pain I've known
Weep not for roads untraveled
Weep not for sights unseen
May your love never end
And if you need a friend
There's a seat here alongside me"
- Coming next, this is the first time 'The Catalyst' has been performed full band since August 19, 2013 (after being featured partially in certain songs throughout The Hunting Party World Tour). It was also the first time the song had opened a show by itself - for two shows in 2010 (London Night 2 and Abu Dhabi), 'Fallout' and 'The Catalyst' opened the show together. The lead synth from the electronic breakdown of the song was played over the beginning of the bridge.
- This is the second time ever that the outro sample of 'War' was used before 'Wastelands' - the only other time was at ComiCon 2014.
- The intro of 'One Step Closer' was styled after the 2007 intro that started the show, being changed up slightly.
- 'Castle Of Glass' did not feature the A Thousand Suns interludes that were added to the Experience Version in late 2014 ('Wisdom Justice, And Love' Bridge, 'The Radiance' Outro), but Joe mashed up a sample of Chester screaming the "break" from 'One Step Closer' over the second half of the song atop a new remixed section.
- 'Good Goodbye' was performed with a sing-a-long intro and in the extended form that was broadcasted from rehearsals before the tour began, with the new second verse. Mike slightly changed the seventh and eighth lines from the verse performed in the rehearsal on May 2nd. Lyrics:
"Live from the Genesis
Underlining for emphasis
There is no way to pretend that we don't really know what the ending is
Part of me thinking that even addressing is being too generous
Do you really think they'll notice when you get removed from the premises?
And it makes you so mad that somebody else could be stepping in front of you
And it makes you so mad that I won't give you the respect that the others do
And you can't understand it was over before it's begun
Hope you had fun
You've got a lot to discuss on the bus headed back where you're from"
- 'Lost In The Echo' was performed shortened without its first chorus or second verse like at the beginning of The Hunting Party World Tour.
- The band messed up the intro to 'Battle Symphony'.
- The acapella singalong outro was performed at the end of 'Breaking The Habit' for the first time since September 23, 2011.
- After 'Breaking The Habit', Chester said it was one of the best days of his life because he's been wanting to perform live so badly.
- After being performed on the short promo tour with Mike and Chester, this was the first Linkin Park show where the piano version of 'Crawling' was performed.
- 'Leave Out All The Rest' was performed for the first time since January 25, 2011. The song featured a piano version intro into a big buildup, and an extended outro - a totally reworked version of the song.
- 'What I've Done' featured a brand new 2017 intro. The extended guitar solo bridge from the previous touring cycle remained.
- The band paused after the 'In The End' intro to let the crowd sing all of the first verse and first chorus for the first time. This evolved over the touring cycle to different parts of the song.
- Like at the start of the world tour for The Hunting Party, Mike grabbed a guitar for the "feedback" end to 'In The End'.
- Brad noticeably changed up his solo on the end of the 'Faint' outro.
- After 'Faint', Mike called Brad over to speak in Spanish and Brad asked the crowd if they wanted one, two, three, or four more songs.
- Joe messed up the intro of 'Numb'. No, we can't make this one up.
- Chester introduced 'Heavy' as saying, "this is one of the most controversial songs we've ever written."
- 'Bleed It Out' was performed with an extended bridge and ending, but no extended intro.
- Certain staples such as 'Given Up' and 'Waiting For The End' were dropped from the setlist. This is the first time 'Given Up' has been dropped entirely from a setlist, and the first time since November 7, 2010 that it was dropped from a full set (it was also dropped at the show on August 8, 2014 due to the very late start).
- This is the first time 'Roads Untraveled' has ever been performed live in any form.
- A partially shortened version of 'The Catalyst' was performed for the first time, lacking the electronic breakdown. This was the first performance of the song since August 19, 2013.
- 'Talking To Myself' was performed for the first time with the full band. An acoustic version was played a few months prior at a private Warner Bros. Records party.
- 'Good Goodbye' was performed in front of a live audience for the first time. The band went live on Facebook from Third Encore a few days prior to play the song.
- 'Battle Symphony' was performed for the first time with the full band. Mike and Chester performed a piano version during the One More Light Promo Shows.
- This was the first full band Linkin Park set since November 14, 2015, the longest stretch between shows in the band's career - 539 days.
- This show marked the debut of Linkin Park's new front of house sound engineer after long time sound engineer Ken "Pooch" Van Druten left the band following The Hunting Party's touring cycle.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Vorterix)
Time: 87:58 mins
Format: .mkv (1080p) / 2.95 GB
Comments: Webcasted live on Vorterix.com (Argentina residents only) and on the Vorterix app (worldwide). Uploaded to lp-bits the morning after the show. Very beginning of show intro is cut with the announcers talking over the start.