Linkin Park Live - 2017.03.27 Paris, Île-de-France
|01. Heavy||Piano Version|
|02. Battle Symphony||Piano Version Live Debut|
|03. What I've Done||Piano Version|
|04. Burn It Down||Piano Version|
|01. Heavy||Piano Version; w/ Waxx|
- On the intro of 'What I've Done', Chester joked that his zipper was down. After the song he explained it was referencing his run in the night before with Kevin Spacey in Paris where his zipper was down.
- After the event with fans, Linkin Park invited Waxx (French musician) to perform 'Heavy' with them. Waxx performed three different guitars and drums during the song. His YouTube upload says that everything came together for the performance in 48 hours. There was no audience for this performance. In an interview with linkinparkfr, Waxx said, "So, actually, Mike & Chester apparently watch so many things that happening on the web and they would have fallen on my channel. Their manager contacted YouTube who put them in touch with YouTube France. They must have thought that I was American, because I do not speak in my videos. YouTube then send me a mail on Saturday morning to announce me that they would be in France on Monday and that they would like to make a version of their latest single with me."
- This is the first time that 'Battle Symphony' was performed live in any form.
- Mike and Chester were in Paris, France as per Virgin Radio to perform an intimate acoustic set and Q&A session. Entry was permitted to contest winners.
- Unlike the Amsterdam performance, Mike and Chester answered Q&A questions in between the song performances instead of just performing all of the tracks at once.
- After Chester passed away, Waxx commented on YouTube "Je suis dévasté d'apprendre la mort de Chester... d'une gentillesse et d'une bienveillance rare. Merci pour ce moment , repose en paix.", which is roughly translated as "I am devastated to learn of Chester's death ... of kindness and rare benevolence. Thank you for this moment, rest in peace."
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Facebook Live)
Time: 39:39 mins
Comments: Streamed live on Facebook Live by Virgin Radio.
Source 2: Video - PROSHOT (Waxx)
Time: 3:11 mins
Comments: Uploaded March 30 to YouTube. 'Heavy' with Waxx only.