Linkin Park Live - 2015.09.06 Roma, Roma
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|07. From The Inside|
|08. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|10. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|11. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|12. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|13. New Divide|
|14. Breaking The Habit|
|15. Darker Than Blood||Shortened (First Verse/Chorus + Synth)|
|16. Burn It Down|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Remember The Name||Fort Minor song; Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Hybrid Verse/Chorus/Chorus)|
|19. Welcome||Fort Minor song; Ext. Outro Transition|
|20. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|23. A Place For My Head||Guitar Intro|
|24. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|25. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|26. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Joe was not present at this show, as he had to fly back to the U.S. due to a family emergency. He missed the last three shows in Europe (Berlin, Düsseldorf, and Roma). His tech, Warren, filled in for him. Due to his absence, the Joe Solo Medley was dropped from the setlist.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- There was a flashmob during 'Final Masquerade', where fans held up balloons during the song.
- To start the encore, Chester came out by himself and dedicated the rest of the show to LPU member Alessandro, who unfortunately passed away in a car accident before the show. He helped organize the flashmob during 'Final Masquerade'. The crowd started chanting for 'A Place For My Head', which caused Chester to ask "oh, that was his favorite song?" and lead to the band performing it completely unplanned. The band was gearing up to play 'Waiting For The End' (Brad was behind the keyboard, ready for the song) but decided to play the song for Alessandro. Brad played a short guitar intro to the song (likely to make sure the guitar was tuned correctly). Mike messed up the lyrics in the first verse.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd.
- This was the band's first show in Roma.
- There was a rumored show that was almost booked for after Roma, on September 8th at Belgrade, Serbia's Ušće Park.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (iPhone 5c)
Location: Green Heineken bar behind sound booth
Time: 104:05 mins (full show)
Format: mp3 (96kbps) / 71 MB
Comments: Originally recorded at 256kbps. Encoded at 192kbps. Released by LP Italy on September 7, 2015.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Marcello Pino
Time: 43:07 mins
Format: MP4 (720p) / 3.67 GB
Comments: 'Papercut', 'Points Of Authority', 'A Line In The Sand', 'Wastelands', 'Castle Of Glass', 'Breaking The Habit', 'Final Masquerade', 'Remember The Name', 'Welcome', 'In The End' and 'A Place For My Head' only. Released on lp-bits on May 7, 2021.