Linkin Park Live - 2015.08.27 Minsk, Belarus
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|07. From The Inside|
|08. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|10. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|11. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|12. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|13. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|14. New Divide|
|15. Breaking The Habit|
|16. Darker Than Blood||Shortened (First Verse/Chorus Acapella)|
|17. Burn It Down|
|18. Final Masquerade|
|19. Remember The Name||Fort Minor song; Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Hybrid Verse/Chorus/Chorus)|
|20. Welcome||Fort Minor song; Ext. Outro Transition|
|21. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|22. In The End|
|23. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|24. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|25. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|26. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- There was a flashmob on 'Final Masquerade' - fans in the front section were wearing masks. After the song, Mike started joking to Rob about the masks. He asked Chester to grab a mask for Dave since he wanted one. Ted, Phoenix's bass tech, put one on before 'Bleed It Out' and was joking with Phoenix about it before giving him the bass.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Belarus.
- The band's crew put a Belorussian flag on Mike's keyboard before the show. Due to an unknown reason, the flag was removed less than ten minutes later, before the show began.
- There were ~13500 people at the show. Around 200 tickets were not sold.
- The original opening band for this show was Jack Action. However, they received an offer to open for Metallica in Moscow on the same day, so they canceled their appearance with Linkin Park. The show promoter, Atom Entertainment, then held a contest between local bands to open the show. The winner was Rili Dope.
- LPLive held its first LPLive Meetup event the day before this show at TNT Rock Club in Minsk. A local band North Aurora performed for the crowd and was joined by Dmitry, the lead singer of Rili Dope (opening band for Linkin Park), for some Linkin Park covers. Several members of Linkin Park's touring crew including Benjamin (Brad's tech) and Ted (Phoenix's tech) were at the club after the Meetup.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (Cowon J3)
Location: Left Fan-zone (Left sector after Burn It Down)
Taper: Sucre06 [sergSlim's device]
Time: 104:57 mins (full show)
Format: .wma (256 kbps) / 192 MB
Comments: Taper changed position during 'Burn It Down', so it is inaudible. MP3 released in LPLive vk.com group. The Meet and Greet was also recorded.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Nikon COOLPIX P600)
Location: Sector B, Row M
Time: 101:23 mins (full show)
Format: .mov / 14.3 GB
Comments: Full recording posted on YouTube, but later removed.