Linkin Park Live - 2015.07.24 Chongqing, Chongqing
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note; Censored|
|03. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|04. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|05. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|06. From The Inside|
|07. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|09. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|10. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|11. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|12. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|13. New Divide|
|14. Breaking The Habit|
|15. Darker Than Blood||Shortened (First Verse/Chorus Acapella)|
|16. Burn It Down|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Remember The Name||Fort Minor song; Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Hybrid Verse/Chorus/Chorus); Censored|
|19. Welcome||Fort Minor song; Ext. Outro Transition; Censored|
|20. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|23. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|24. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending; Censored|
- Due to the Chinese government's censorship laws, the band was forced to censor 'Given Up', 'Remember The Name', 'Welcome', and 'Bleed It Out'. On 'Given Up', Chester just skipped "fuck". On 'Remember The Name', Mike changed "motherfuckers" to "other fellas". On 'Welcome', Mike just skipped the "fuckers" part of "motherfuckers". On 'Bleed It Out', Mike didn't rap the entire line of "going out of my fucking mind" and let the crowd sing it instead.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Linkin Park had to submit a list of songs to the Chinese communist government to be "pre-approved" for the setlist. Included were all songs played on the world tour for The Hunting Party up to this point, even those not in the current setlist. 42 songs total were listed, including 'A Place For My Head', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'A Light That Never Comes', 'With You' and 'Blackout'. 'Keys To The Kingdom', which has not received its live debut yet, was also on the list.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Chongqing.
- The band had to submit a list of songs to the Chinese communist government to be "pre-approved" for the setlist. Included were all songs played on the world tour for The Hunting Party up to this point, even those not in the current setlist. 42 songs total were listed, including 'A Place For My Head', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'A Light That Never Comes', 'With You' and 'Blackout'. 'Keys To The Kingdom', which has not received its live debut yet, was also on the list.
- There was no LPU Meet & Greet at this show. The Chinese Tour did not have the customary M&Gs, which made it the first tour in LP's band history to not have them since the inception of the LPU. Mercedes Benz (tour sponsor), however, held M&Gs before the shows for their own car buyers, etc to meet the band. Instead, two LPU Meetups events were held in Shenzhen and Shanghai. Despite the band not being confirmed to attend, they showed up and fans were allowed to take a group picture with Linkin Park but not get any autographs. Even at these LPU Meetups events, the Mercedes Benz people went first to meet the band.
- There was no opening band for the China Tour.
Source 1: Video - AUD (GoPro 3)
Location: Section A2, front row
Time: 96:11 mins
Format: .mp4 (1080p) / 20.2 GB
Comments: Split into 6 files. Uploaded to Mega on July 26, 2015. Very large file size.
Source 2: Video - AUD (iPad Mini 2)
Format: .MOV (1080p) / 8.36 GB
Comments: First 4 songs filmed vertically. Missing 'Wastelands', 'Darker Than Blood' and 'Welcome'.