Linkin Park Live - 2015.06.23 Mexico City, Distrito Federal
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|03. Points Of Authority||Shortened Intro|
|04. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|05. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|06. From The Inside|
|07. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|09. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|10. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|11. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|12. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|13. New Divide|
|14. Breaking The Habit|
|15. Darker Than Blood||Shortened (First Verse/Chorus Acapella)|
|16. Burn It Down|
|17. Final Masquerade|
|18. Remember The Name||Fort Minor song; Shortened (Intro/Chorus/Hybrid Verse/Chorus/Chorus)|
|19. Welcome||Fort Minor song; Ext. Outro Transition; Full Band Debut|
|20. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|21. In The End|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|24. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|25. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|26. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Since Linkin Park was headlining their own show again (after playing festivals with shortened time slots), they added a few songs to the setlist.
- 'Rebellion' was listed on the setlist after 'Papercut' in V4 of the setlist, but was dropped for an unknown reason in V5. V4 was seen earlier in the day on the backstage tours.
- 'Points Of Authority' was performed for the first time since 2014.11.24 London, the last show in Europe in 2014.
- Mike's solo portion of the show ('Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)') was dropped for the first time on The Hunting Party's touring cycle. 'Remember The Name' replaced it and was performed in this style: intro, chorus, 'hybrid' verse (Mike verse 1 and Mike verse 2), chorus, chorus. Previously, the portion of 'Remember The Name' in his solo medley was performed in this style: chorus, 'hybrid verse', chorus.
- 'Final Masquerade' returned to the setlist for the first time since 2015.01.18 Indianapolis, the last show of the North American Tour before the rest was canceled. It was not played at the first four shows in summer 2015.
- 'Crawling' was performed in full for the first time since 2014.06.14 Download. Chester dedicated it to the LPU. During the song, he took a Mexican flag from the audience and wore it.
- This was the first time that 'Waiting For The End' appeared in the encore of a show.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd.
- After Fort Minor's comeback performance on Conan O'Brien the day before this show, Mike added Fort Minor's 'Welcome' to the Linkin Park setlist for the first time at this show. Rob, Joe, and Phoenix played on the song.
- Mike also premiered a shortened version of 'Remember The Name'. This version is longer than what he was playing in his solo medley in 2014 and 2015, but is much shorter than the studio version of the song. It was played with the original tempo/key and lacks the additional samples found in the medley (the 'In My Remains' synth, for instance) and was basically a shortened version of the original Fort Minor song.
- There was no opening band for this show.
- Fans who bought the LP.com backstage VIP passes were able to watch the crew soundcheck a few songs before the show.
- This was the first show that Linkin Park used the "LinkinParkLive" Snapchat to update fans on the show (preshow, M&G, backstage, and during the show). Mike filmed everything except the live show portions.
- A proshot video of 'Darker Than Blood' with some backstage footage was released as an LPU Exclusive in 2015.
- A flag made by Hybrid Soldiers Mexico was signed by fans and hung on Mike's keyboard during the show.