Linkin Park Live - 2015.06.20 Montebello, Québec
The Offspring, Sublime With Rome, Deftones (performing Around The Fur), Bad Religion, Down, Goldfinger, Mad Caddies
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|03. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|04. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|05. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|07. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|08. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|09. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|10. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|11. New Divide|
|12. Burn It Down|
|13. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|14. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|15. In The End|
|16. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|17. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|18. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|19. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- The band performed the same shortened version of their U.S. Festival setlist as they did at 2015.05.09 Rock in Rio USA.
- Mike forgot his microphone at his keyboard during the transition outro of 'Runaway', causing him to miss most of the verse. He came back in on the "No, not afraid of that, print it in your paperback..." line.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- The crowd was not responding to the slower part of the set, but went wild during 'Numb'. Mike noticed this and said, "I see you guys like the old shit. This one's for you," before the band played 'In The End'.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'In The End'.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd.
- This was Linkin Park's first performance in Montebello.
- Due to some storms earlier in the day, delays were caused. Linkin Park's set was supposed to be from midnight to 1:30 AM (90 minutes), but their time was shortened by 15 minutes, hence the shortened setlist. The band only played for 75 minutes versus headliner System Of A Down the following day, who played a full show.
- Linkin Park was billed to be performing on the first day of the festival on June 19, but did not perform until midnight, making the performance on the 20th. This is not first time an event like this has happened: in 2008, the band performed at 12:45 (local time) in Portugal for 2008.06.07 Rock in Rio Lisboa III and an Apple Store performance in New York City earlier that year also took place after midnight, both times putting two shows on the same date.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Taper: Pit Master HD
Time: 58:51 mins
Comments: Incomplete. Battery died on 'Faint'. Uploaded to YouTube.
Source 2a: Video - PROSHOT (Montebello Rockfest)
Taper: Romain Coquette
Time: 12:42 mins
Format: MP4 / 282.5 MB
Comments: Archived interview with Mike Shinoda and Brad Delson streamed on June 20, 2020 as a part of Rockfest Virtual.
Source 2b: Video - PROSHOT (Montebello Rockfest)
Time: 3 mins
Format: MP4 / 40 MB
Comments: 'One Step Closer' only.
Source 2c: Video - PROSHOT (MusiquePlus)
Time: 22:25 mins
Comments: Special broadcasted in 2015. Includes a short interview with Mike and Brad and a clip of 'One Step Closer'. Uploaded to the official Montebello Rock YouTube channel on December 03, 2020.