Linkin Park Live - 2015.05.24 San Antonio, Texas
Volbeat, Papa Roach, Halestorm, In This Moment, Drowning Pool, The Pretty Reckless, Starset
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|05. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|06. From The Inside|
|07. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|09. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|10. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|11. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|12. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|13. New Divide|
|14. Breaking The Habit|
|15. Darker Than Blood||Shortened (First Verse/Chorus Acapella)|
|16. Burn It Down|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|22. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|23. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- Since the band's performance at Rocklahoma was cancelled due to severe weather the night before, this was Brad's first show back after having to skip out at Rock On The Range due to family issues.
- Phoenix played a special black bass during 'Given Up' that was auctioned off to the LPU in June, as shown in the LPU-TV episode, 'River City Rockfest - Black Bass'.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Chester missed his cue twice to kick back into the song during the extended bridge of 'What I've Done', prompting Brad to extend his solo further.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in San Antonio since February 2004. They last played the nearby amphitheatre in Selma, TX (which closed in 2011) in August 2007.
- Before the show started, Mike went on Periscope and did a short stream from their production booth and walking onstage. Earlier in the day, Mike and Joe streamed their visit to the Alamo with Dave.
- The festival set a record for their attendance at this show with over 25,700 fans.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (1080p)
Location: Left side, a few rows back
Taper: Chris Ramon
Time: ? mins
Format: HD / ? GB
Comments: A few songs uploaded to the taper's YouTube on May 26th. 'Papercut', 'Rebellion', 'Given Up', 'One Step Closer', 'A Line In The Sand', 'From The Inside', 'Runaway', 'Wastelands', 'Castle Of Glass', 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent', 'New Divide', 'Breaking The Habit', 'In The End', and 'Faint' only. The taper's camera only records for 30 minutes at a time. He will not release the original files; the files uploaded to YouTube are watermarked and are only 720p (the original files are recorded in a higher quality). Same taper as Woodlands 2014.