Linkin Park Live - 2015.05.17 Columbus, Ohio
Rise Against, Volbeat, Halestorm, Anthrax, The Pretty Reckless, Hollywood Undead
|01. Papercut||2015 Intro|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. One Step Closer||False Start; Ext. Outro|
|05. A Line In The Sand||Keyboard Intro|
|06. From The Inside|
|07. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|09. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|10. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|11. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|12. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|13. New Divide|
|14. Breaking The Habit|
|15. Darker Than Blood||Live Debut; Shortened (First Verse/Chorus Acapella)|
|16. Burn It Down|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||Hard Start; w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|22. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|23. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- The band debuted their full setlist at this show, after performing a shortened version of it at the previous show at 2015.5.9 Rock In Rio USA. Additions from the shortened set include 'Rebellion', 'From The Inside', 'Breaking The Habit', and 'Darker Than Blood'.
- After being dropped on the Winter North American Tour earlier in the year, 'Rebellion' returned to the setlist.
- Since Benjamin had to tech for himself, he was offstage switching guitars for 'One Step Closer' when Rob tried to start the song. They stopped and restarted it.
- 'Breaking The Habit' was performed for the first time since 2014.1.11 Concert For The Philippines.
- The outro of 'Burn It Down' was extended a bit, with Mike pitch bending the last synth. Joe messed up the outro samples.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Before 'In The End', Chester said that the crowd was one of the rowdiest they had ever played for in the USA.
- Mike went into the crowd during 'In The End'.
- The extended intro of 'Bleed It Out' was played a lot longer than usual, with Mike getting the crowd to clap. Benjamin started the song without Rob so it appeared to throw Mike off when he went to do his verse. During the bridge, Chester conducted a sing-a-long with the crowd.
- This was the first time 'Darker Than Blood' was performed live in any form. Steve Aoki had performed snippets of it in past live shows, but never with any live elements.
- Brad was not at the show due to a personal family issue. His tech, Benjamin Chandler filled in for him. This had happened on the touring cycle already - when the band performed on the Circuito Banco do Brasil in 2014, Brad could not travel to Brazil for two shows due to an ear infection. In this case, the guitar was mixed extra low during the live performance, becoming almost inaudible on several songs like 'Breaking The Habit', 'In The End', and more.
- The name of the venue changed from Crew Stadium to MAPFRE Stadium in March 2015, between the date the show was announced and when the show occurred.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (Official Release)
Time: 6:31 mins
Comments: 'A Line In The Sand' only. Released exclusively on LPLive on September 12, 2016 for the 10th Anniversary. 192kbps.
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (AXS TV)
Transfer: AXSTV HD broadcast > TiVo XL Premiere > TiVo Desktop v2.8.3 > VideoReDo TVSuite v220.127.116.119 > MPEG2 Transport Stream (*.ts)
Time: 90:41 mins
Format: .ts (720p) / 9.63 GB
Comments: Broadcasted live. Seed on DIME on May 19, 2015. Audio glitch at 49:47:18.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Panasonic HDC-TM90K) (Right Angle)
Location: Section 204, last row
Time: 99:34 mins (full show)
Comments: "I shot the first 15 minutes between 2 heads until I moved to an unobstructed view". -Taper
Source 3: Audio - AUD (Church Audio CA-14 omnis (hat mounted) > iRiver H320 (rockbox))
Location: Section 204, last row
Time: 78:14 mins
Comments: Cuts in on the intro of 'One Step Closer' because the taper forgot to hit the record button.
Source 4: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: ? mins
Comments: More info soon.