Linkin Park Live - 2015.01.17 Nashville, Tennessee
Rise Against, Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. From The Inside|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|10. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|11. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley; w/ Aaron Pauley|
|12. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|13. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|14. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|15. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3|
|16. Final Masquerade|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You||2014 Abridged Version|
|19. In The End|
|20. A Place For My Head||Brad Solo Intro|
|21. Faint||w/ Austin Carlile; Ext. Outro|
|22. Burn It Down||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus); Swirl Intro|
|23. Lost In The Echo||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/First Chorus/Outro Only)|
|24. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse)|
|25. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|26. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- A new version of Set B debuted at this show: 'With You', 'Rebellion', 'Somewhere I Belong', and 'Until It's Gone' were dropped, and 'From The Inside' and 'A Place For My Head' were added into the set.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- Aaron Pauley from Of Mice & Men joined the band for the 'Iridescent' portion of the Ballad Medley.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a 'hybrid' verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and a 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name'. After the 'hybrid' verse of 'Remember The Name', he went into the chorus again.
- Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men came out to perform 'Faint' with the band.
- To start the encore, Chester came out in an IAVA shirt and talked about the organization, before thanking the fans in Nashville for having Linkin Park and saying that he wanted to come back to Nashville soon.
- Chester accidentally sang the second line of 'New Divide' twice to start the song.
- The new setlist threw Phoenix off to start the encore, as he was at the synth pad for 'Lost In The Echo', but when 'Burn It Down' began, he had to run and grab his bass guitar.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'. Rob looked like he was going to begin playing a drum solo on the bridge, but Chester started singing 'The Catalyst' before he could begin. Instead, he played drums over parts of the singalong. Before the song, Mike asked Tim McIlrath from Rise Against to come onstage, but he had already left.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Nashville since February 2008.
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Center Angle)
Location: Floor, a few rows back in front of Phoenix
Taper: Russell Voeller
Time: 93:30 mins (full show)
Comments: Recorded in the middle of the crowd so it sometimes is shaky when the crowd is rowdy. Full show uploaded to