Linkin Park Live - 2015.01.15 Orlando, Florida
Rise Against, Of Mice & Men
|01. Mashup Intro #2||w/ Session, 1stp Klosr, The Requiem, The Summoning, The Catalyst, Guilty All The Same|
|02. Guilty All The Same|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro|
|04. From The Inside|
|05. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|06. Blackout||Shortened (Intro and Partial Outro Instrumental Only); Ext. Papercut Beat Outro Transition|
|07. Papercut||Shortened (No Second Verse or Second Chorus)|
|08. Runaway||Shortened (Intro/First Verse/Chorus Only); Ext. Outro Transition w/ Wastelands Verse 1|
|10. Castle Of Glass||Experience Version; Wisdom Justice And Love Bridge; The Radiance Outro|
|11. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|12. Robot Boy||Shortened (Intro, Synth Bridge, and Ending Instrumental Only)|
|13. Joe Solo Medley||w/ Wretches And Kings, Victimized Remix, Buy Myself, Cure For The Itch, Session, Plc.4 Mie Hæd|
|14. Burn It Down|
|15. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3|
|16. Final Masquerade|
|17. Mike Solo Medley (w/ Joe)||w/ Wretches And Kings, Remember The Name, Skin To Bone Remix; Ext. Outro Transition|
|18. Numb||Numb/Encore Intro/Outro|
|19. In The End|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. A Place For My Head||Brad Solo Intro|
|22. New Divide||Shortened (No First Chorus or Second Verse); Transition Outro|
|23. Crawling||Shortened (No Second Verse); w/ Faster Tempo|
|24. What I've Done||Ext. Guitar Solo Bridge|
|25. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ The Catalyst Sing-a-long; Ext. Ending|
- 'From The Inside' was performed for the first time since 2012.6.10 Maxidrom. There was a break between 'Given Up' and 'From The Inside' (almost 30 seconds) to switch guitars. The "Extra Note" after the 'Given Up' outro was removed from the setlist as well.
- On the transition outro of 'Runaway', Mike rapped verse one of 'Wastelands'. Chester sang the first line of the bridge over the outro transition.
- The Wall Of Noise Outro for 'Waiting For The End' was dropped from the setlist after being performed for every performance since its debut at the Music For Relief + Power The World Benefit on 2012.5.18.
- Mike's solo portion of the show featured a hybrid verse of 'Wretches And Kings', the chorus of 'Remember The Name' (by Fort Minor), and Mike's verse from the Nick Catchdubs remix of 'Skin To Bone'. He was off beat during the 'Remember The Name' chorus.
- Chester accidentally began to sing the 2014 Version of 'Dirt Off Your Shoulder/Lying From You' over the transition from Mike's Solo Medley into 'Numb'.
- 'A Place For My Head' was added to the setlist to open the encore. This was the first public performance of the song since the band performed at Warped Tour on 2014.6.22, though it was also played during the soundcheck at the Amsterdam, NH summit. Brad played a new guitar solo intro to the song.
- The studio intro of 'What I've Done' was performed instead of beginning of the short ticking intro. The intro, however, was still shortened.
- During the bridge of 'Bleed It Out', the band sang a refrain from 'The Catalyst'. Although a drum solo was listed on the setlist, it was not played.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Orlando since July 2003.
- Due to the Magic vs. Houston Rockets game being held the day before the show at the venue, the band could not do a production rehearsal as they usually do before tours start. Instead, they rehearsed at Third Encore until the afternoon before the show.
- On January 13, 2015, Linkin Park posted a photo from rehearsals on Instagram with the caption, "BBB rehearsing a new song. Join us at #TheHuntingPartyTour." Linkin Park fans concluded with nearly 100% certainty that the song was "War." Unfortunately, the song ended up not being added to the setlists for this tour and it was never played live.
Source 1: Video - AUD (HTC One M8)
Format: mp4 (1080p)
Comments: Full show uploaded to YouTube.