Linkin Park Live - 2013.08.13 Pasay, National Capital Region
|01. A Place For My Head||Long Intro; Ext. Outro|
|03. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|04. New Divide|
|05. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|06. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|07. Lies Greed Misery|
|08. Points Of Authority|
|09. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall of Noise Outro|
|10. Breaking The Habit|
|11. Castle Of Glass|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|14. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|15. What I've Done||Piano Improv. Intro; Sing-a-long Outro|
|16. Burn It Down|
|17. In The End|
|18. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge; Ext. Outro|
|20. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|21. Lying From You|
|22. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- The band played a new version of Set B, featuring a full 'Lying From You' in the encore, a full 'Papercut' at the top of the set, and no 'Victimized (w/ QWERTY)' or 'The Catalyst'. This is the first time these two songs have not been performed in Set B since it debuted at the August Camden, NJ show on the Honda Civic Tour in 2012. This is also the first time Set B has been played in full since Johannesburg, South Africa in November 2012. Since that show, 'In My Remains' has been swapped for 'Castle Of Glass' in Festival Set B, meaning it was almost guaranteed that it would not return for the full Set B.
- 'Somewhere I Belong' returned to the setlist after being dropped at the Summer Sonic show in Osaka in Festival Set B.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- This is the first time 'Lying From You' has ever appeared in the encore in full. In 2004, 'Dirt Off Your Shoulders/Lying From You' appeared in the encore once, and in 2012, 'Lying From You/Papercut' continuously appeared in the encore.
- This was the band's first show in the Philippines in over nine years. Their last appearance was when Linkin Park played Manila on June 15, 2004.
- A dollar from every ticket went to Music For Relief funding for rebuilding homes after Typhoon Washi damaged the area in 2011.
- Another storm, Supertyphoon Utor was hitting the Philippines at the time of the show, but the city and show (thankfully) were unaffected.
- Thanks to @darlnoir / Darlene Torres for the pictures!