Linkin Park Live - 2013.02.24 Homebush, New South Wales
Slayer, Kyuss Lives, Tomahawk, The Blackout
|01. A Place For My Head||Long Intro; Ext. Outro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|03. New Divide|
|04. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|05. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|06. Lies Greed Misery|
|07. Points Of Authority||Aborted (Halfway)|
|08. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|09. Breaking The Habit|
|10. Castle Of Glass|
|11. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|12. In The End|
|14. What I've Done|
|15. Burn It Down|
|16. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge|
|17. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|18. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- 'Victimized (w/ QWERTY)', 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent', 'The Catalyst', 'Tinfoil', and 'Lying From You/Papercut' were dropped for the shortened "Festival Set B" (due to LP's 75 minute time slot).'Lies Greed Misery' was moved up ahead of 'Points Of Authority.
- Mike had keyboard issues with 'New Divide' again for the second show in a row.
- Chester had the band stop 'Points Of Authority' halfway through the song because a fan was injured in the pit. He asked the fans if they wanted to restart the song or move on and they said restart it, but the band moved on to 'Waiting For The End' instead. When they said they were going to restart 'Points Of Authority', they actually started the click track but Mike stopped it before it kicked in, due to the injury situation still going on. The band waited around for another couple of minutes before moving on with the next song since over five minutes had elapsed.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- There is no DSP (Digital Souvenir Package) for this show. On February 25th, 2013, it was confirmed that Las Vegas and the entire New Zealand/Australia Tour (8 shows) in February and March would not be getting DSPs.
Source 1: Audio - AUD (SP-BMC-1 > SP-SPSB-10 > Olympus LS-10)
Transfer: LS-10 > Audacity > Fade In/Out > Normalize > CD Wave (Tracking)
Time: 75:06 mins
Format: FLAC / 378 MB
Comments: mp3 version released March 27.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Sony HDR-XR150)
Time: 59 mins
Comments: 'Breaking The Habit', 'Castle Of Glass' and 'Lost In The Echo' are missing. Uploaded to YouTube only. Taper refuses to release the show. Thanks to sckofelng for the info.
Source 3: Video - AUD (Unknown)
Time: 74:48 mins
Format: DVD M (original files 14.6 GB)
Comments: Also recorded the Darling Harbour and Melbourne shows.