Linkin Park Live - 2012.12.08 Universal City, California
Rise Against, Bush, Garbage, Slightly Stupid, AWOLNATION, The Lumineers, Walk the Moon, The Gaslight Anthem, Two Door Cinema Club, Youngblood Hawke
|01. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|04. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|05. New Divide||Short Synth Intro|
|06. Lies Greed Misery|
|07. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|08. Breaking The Habit|
|09. Castle Of Glass|
|11. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen||Short Keyboard Cover|
|12. What I've Done|
|13. Burn It Down|
|14. In The End|
|15. Bleed It Out||Ext. Outro|
- The band performed an abbreviated setlist due to time constraints. This was the only time that 'Lost In The Echo' ever opened a show.
- Mike rapped the second verse from 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- The band dedicated 'Castle Of Glass' to the servicemen who have fought for the United States.
- Mike played part of 'God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen' on keyboard between 'Numb' and 'What I've Done'. It was five years to the day after the first and only other time he played it (KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2007).
- Mike jumped down from the stage and walked through the crowd on 'In The End', the first time he had done this at a Linkin Park show in at least a decade.
- 'Bleed It Out' did not feature any song over the bridge. The setlist listed "w/ Sabotage bridge [to be retired]" for the song.
- Sixth time playing at the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas (2000, twice in 2001, 2003, 2007 and 2012).
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (Webcast)
Time: 56 mins
Comments: 'Lost In The Echo' was cut. Censored during speeches. Bad audio mix. Webcasted on December 10.