Linkin Park Live - 2012.11.07 Cape Town, Western Cape
|01. Faint||Rehearsal; Ext. Outro|
|02. With You||Rehearsal; 2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|03. Somewhere I Belong||Rehearsal; 2012 Intro|
|04. In My Remains||Rehearsal|
|05. New Divide||Rehearsal|
|06. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)||Rehearsal|
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|04. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|05. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|06. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|07. In My Remains|
|08. New Divide|
|09. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)|
|10. Points Of Authority|
|11. Lies Greed Misery|
|12. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|13. Breaking The Habit|
|14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|15. The Catalyst|
|16. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|17. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|18. What I've Done|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|20. Burn It Down|
|21. In The End|
|22. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
- There were very high winds during this performance. Distortion from the wind on the mics is slightly audible on the DSP at the start of 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent'.
- Chester messed up the lyrics on 'Given Up'.
- On 'Points Of Authority', Chester forgot part of the chorus each time it was sung. Mike corrects him and at the end of the song, Chester said, "Thanks for telling me that line Mike, I couldn't remember it for the entire fucking song... it's funny, I just kept saying the same line over and over again."
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'. Chester let the crowd sing the first "wishing I had strength to stand" on the song as well.
- Mike messed up on the last line of 'The Catalyst', singing "It can't be outdone, it can't be outdone" instead of the correct line "It can't be outfought, it can't be outdone".
- Mike and Chester sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in South Africa.
- This was Linkin Park's first show in Africa.
- For the 7th LPU Summit, the band performed a seven song soundcheck before the show. An earlier draft of the soundcheck setlist (found in the dressing room during the LPU Summit) included 'Faint', 'With You', 'Lies Greed Misery', the studio version of 'Leave Out All The Rest', the Ballad Medley, and 'Lost In The Echo'.
- A number of fans were injured before the show when scaffolding outside the venue fell on them due to the high winds. One fan died as a result and a number of others were hospitalized. Mike addressed the accident at the following show in 2012.11.10 Johannesburg.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 93:14 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 1: Video - AUD (Unknown) (Center Shot)
Location: Back stands, center
Taper: Brent Webber
Time: 91:42 mins
Format: ? / ? GB
Comments: Uploaded to
on November 12, 2012. 'In The End' is cut until the first chorus. Shot from the VERY back of the stadium, a long way away from the stage. Zoom does pretty good from that spot. Audio is not great and sometimes when he zooms in he is missing the band members, zooming too high.