Linkin Park Live - 2012.10.08 Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro
|01. A Place For My Head||Long Intro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|03. New Divide|
|04. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|05. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|06. In My Remains|
|07. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)|
|08. Points Of Authority|
|09. Lies Greed Misery|
|10. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|11. Breaking The Habit|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. The Catalyst|
|14. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|15. Crawling||Acapella Live Debut|
|16. In The End|
|17. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|18. What I've Done||Sing-a-long Outro|
|19. Burn It Down|
|20. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
|22. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|23. Lying From You / Papercut||Medley|
|24. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- There were a few technical difficulties during the show. Mike's microphone was accidentally muted during the first verse of 'A Place For My Head'. Brad's guitar also got muted too early on 'Points Of authority', so the outro "hits" were just bass and drums, until the last note. Mike makes a comment about it and the crowd got a short chant for Brad going before 'Lies Greed Misery'. There was a pretty big gap between 'Breaking The Habit' finishing and Mike starting 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent', meaning that the issues with the keyboard likely started around there.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Due to keyboard problems after 'Lost In The Echo', the band moved up 'In The End' in the setlist before 'Numb'. Before they played 'In The End', Chester sang the first verse of 'Crawling' acapella for the crowd, who had been chanting for it throughout the show.
- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge.
- This was the first time the first verse of 'Crawling' was sung as an acapella.
- There was no opening band at this show.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 102:18 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 1: Video - AUD (Sony DCR-SR68)
Taper: hiagolpsk (kennjii)
Time: 94:13 mins
Format: mpg / 4.39 GB
Comments: Shot from the pit. Very shaky. Beginning of 'A Place For My Head' is missing. Uncirculated.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Samsung Galaxy S Advance)
Taper: Slim Shinoda
Time: 45:19 mins
Format: mp4 / 3.80 GB
Comments: Shot from the FOH. Distorted audio. Bridge of 'A Place For My Head' until 'Shadow Of The Day' when the device ran out of memory. Shared on ThePirateBay on October 10, 2012.