Linkin Park Live - 2012.10.07 São Paulo, São Paulo
Charlie Brown Jr.
|02. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|04. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|05. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|06. Somewhere I Belong||False Start; 2012 Intro|
|07. In My Remains|
|08. New Divide|
|09. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)|
|10. Points Of Authority|
|11. Lies Greed Misery|
|12. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|13. Breaking The Habit|
|14. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|15. The Catalyst|
|16. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|17. Numb||Keyboard Intro; Numb/Encore Outro|
|18. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro; Sing-a-long Outro|
|19. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
|20. Burn It Down|
|21. In The End|
|22. Bleed It Out||Ext. Intro; Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- For the first time, Mike played a keyboard intro to 'Numb', the same piece he played on the Minutes To Midnight touring cycle that was played after the song (the "Outro keyboard transition"). At the end of the song, he and Chester sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro.
- Fans attempted to do a flashmob during the encore break by throwing balloons, holding up signs for 'Robot Boy' (since it hasn't ever been played live), and singing lyrics to the song. However, the balloons were thrown earlier during 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent' and during the encore break many fans forgot the words to 'Robot Boy' and instead sang part of 'Powerless'.
- Mike went out in the crowd during 'In The End'.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge. Chester had the crowd chant "São Paulo!" over and over on the intro to the song.
- The support act at this show, Charlie Brown Jr., was the same band that opened Linkin Park's show in Brazil in 2004.
- During the encore break and after the show, all of the band members interacted with the TV announcer on the side of the stage.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 92:08 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Comments: 'One Step Closer' is mislabeled as "19 TinFoil".
Source 1a: Video - PROSHOT (Multishow)
Transfer: INTEK Cable TV receiver > PC Hardrive > TMPGenc Authoring Works 5 (Cutting and authoring)
Time: 92:31 mins
Format: DVD M / 2.34 GB
Comments: Live broadcast.
Source 1b: Video - PROSHOT (BIS)
Time: 87:54 mins
Format: .ts (1080i) / 5.69 GB
Comments: Full show. Has hardcoded Portuguese subtitles throughout the entire show.
Source 2: Video - AUD (Sony DSC-WX100)
Time: 42:18 mins
Format: .mts (1080i) / 3.42 GB
Comments: Incomplete. 'Tinfoil', 'Faint', 'Given Up', 'With You', 'Somewhere I Belong', 'In My Remains', 'New Divide', 'Victimized', 'Waiting For The End', 'LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent', 'The Catalyst', 'Numb', 'What I've Done', 'Burn It Down', and 'In The End' only.