Linkin Park Live - 2012.10.05 Buenos Aires, Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Vetamerde, Jaque Reina
|01. A Place For My Head||Long Intro; Ext. Outro|
|02. Given Up||Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note|
|03. New Divide||Aborted|
|04. With You||2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro|
|05. Somewhere I Belong||2012 Intro|
|06. In My Remains|
|07. Victimized (w/ QWERTY)|
|08. Points Of Authority|
|09. Lies Greed Misery|
|10. Waiting For The End||Apaches Intro w/ Until It Breaks Verse 3; Wall Of Noise Outro|
|11. Breaking The Habit|
|12. LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent||Ballad Medley|
|13. The Catalyst||Piano Outro|
|14. Lost In The Echo||2012 Intro w/ Holding Company Synth|
|15. Numb||Numb/Encore Outro|
|16. What I've Done||Album Transition Intro; Sing-a-long Outro|
|17. Burn It Down|
|18. In The End|
|19. Bleed It Out||Ext. Bridge w/ 'Sabotage'; Ext. Outro|
|21. Faint||Ext. Outro|
|22. Lying From You / Papercut||Medley|
|23. One Step Closer||Ext. Outro|
- 'New Divide' was aborted right before the breakdown due to the crowd being rowdy. Chester sang part of it a cappella after that then gave a speech to the crowd. "If someone falls down, pick 'em up!" Then the band played 'With You'.
- Mike rapped verse two of 'Until It Breaks' over the intro to 'Waiting For The End'.
- Fans flashmobbed the band on 'Lost In The Echo' by holding up signs that referenced the music video for the song as well as pictures of themselves. Phrases on the signs included "GET LOST" (the most common phrase), "THIS TIME I FINALLY LET YOU GO", "I DON'T BACK UP I DON'T BACK DOWN", "EACH WORD GETS LOST IN THE ECHO", "LET THE BELLS RING WHEREVER THEY ARE" and "WON'T FORGET HOW I GOT THIS FAR".
- Joe had some sample problems on the intro of 'Lost In The Echo'. The main synth sample didn't come in until after the buildup.
- Mike and Chester both sang part of the lyrics to 'Numb/Encore' over the outro of 'Numb'.
- 'Bleed It Out' featured the Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' bridge. Brad came in late on one of Rob's cues during the song.
- Argentinian fans made a flag for the band, got a lot of people to sign it and gave it to Mike during the LPU M&G. The band then hung it on Mike's keyboard for the show.
- This show was almost two years exactly since the last time (which was also the first time) the band played in Buenos Aires - October 7th, 2010.
Source 0: Audio - SBD (LP LIVE)
Time: 98:13 mins
Format: mp3 / 320 kbit/s
Source 1: Video - PROSHOT (La Viola TN)
Taper: La Viola TN
Time: 4:13 mins
Comments: Uploaded by a fan's request to the station's YouTube channel. Only 'A Place For My Head' and part of 'Given Up'.